Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are female members of TSR offended by men who want to marry a virgin woman watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)

I didn't say all women who have sex before marriage are sluts, thats an incorrect assumption made by people in here.
    Why don't you want to marry one of them then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlamCanyon)
    Why don't you want to marry one of them then?
    I have already said i want a virgin to be my wife.

Hmmm I agree OP!

Marriage is all about the state of the woman's vagina!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryripple)
    Interesting how you say that to everyone who comes up with an argument you can't beat.

What part of his argument can't i beat? He is just saying he doesn;t believe what i am saying. All i can say is fair enough don;t believe me, its not going to change anything.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but just earlier you indicated that, under your descriptions, not all women who have sex are sluts. So why don't you want to marry one of these? What do you think will be so different with a virgin?

You're assuming she wants to lose her virginity to you? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ok. First off I want to state this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read and the OP is either a troll or a fool, either as bad as the other.

My two pence on things:

You are speaking as if women and men are of different species, and as if women are inferior and are merely picked out and chosen by the men. This is a ridiculously short-sighted and frankly stupid view and makes me doubt you will be able to "earn 100+K a year" because the business world is now supported as much by women as men and it is likely that you may get a female boss and I seriously doubt she will support your views and you frankly sexist attitude. Also the inflexability you are showing is hardly going to help you in a business environment.

Women are not meant to be monogamous by nature, they are meant to search for the best mate, so they may start with one guy and then find someone better (I'm not saying this is what people are doing nowadays, just what women are programmed to do).

What gives men the right to sleep around and yet the women aren't able to? Firstly this is statistically unattainable, secondly shows the horrible double standards you are trying to impose, and thirdly shows your detachment from the real world and the steps that have been made towards true equality between men and women.

Also, sex is fun as I'm sure you know (or claim to know) because you said you have slept with many women. So why do you expect men to be able to have all the fun, women should be equal in this.

My final point is: Why is a woman "dirty" if she sleeps with multiple sexual partners while a man is a "stud" or a "real man". It's just a ridiculous viewpoint. Remember you only became a man (and I use the word VERY loosely) in your mum's (yes you did come out of a woman) womb right at the last moment. You could have as well been a girl. That is all that separates you from being a woman.

Maybe you should rethink your narrow and stupid viewpoint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    If a man wants a virgin wife, he should at least have the decency to remain a virgin himself.
    Thats fair enough

ReputationRep:
    I want a wife who is a virgin for my children. I do not want a slut mother for my children.

These days in post-feminist britian women consider it insulting to cook, clean or be mothers, yet they all want women who can cook, who will clean and do lots of childcare. So i would not be suprised for a woman to want to sleep around and then want a virgin husband.
    Although i cosnider it a lot more femenine for a woman to be a virgin and more masculine for a man to have sexual experience.

My sexual performance is fine, had no complaints However i find it odd how you try and villanise men who have a poor sexual perfomance. I guess you're apart of the Lily Allen generation.
    ^ You call a woman who had sex before marriage a "slut". You call a man who had sex before marriage "sexually experienced".

There is a problem here. Do you see it?

(Original post by [email protected]@y)
    Thats fair enough
    how can anyone prove it though

ReputationRep:
    This thread isn't really being productive any more so I am closing

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.