Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Height : 5"7
    Weight: 9st5lbs (7st13lbs)
    Hips: 35 1/2" (32)
    Waist(navel) 29" (25)
    Chest: 35" (31)

The figures in brackets are from 2 months ago. I think when I posted them on here a lot of people fraked out. Since then eating/working out has been my main focus. I'd still like to gain a few more pounds, but do you think I'm getting there or do you think a guy needs to be bit broader than that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm way taller than you. Should work on that one tbh.

I couldn't think of what i wanted to write so here is what i wanted to say but just couldnt figure out how to write it:

girls go by measurements of their breats waist and hips... for boys it is just like if your fat or muscly or w/e

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask what anyone on here thinks. It doesn't matter. I think you should just stop worrying about it and try being in the real world. There are bound to be people who fancy you somewhere... just be patient.

ReputationRep:
    Noone cares about your 'stats'.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. No one cares about the stats you've posted. The more important stat is your bank balance.

ReputationRep:
    Chin up mate, you've progressed well and if it makes you happier to keep working on it, then do so. Just don't overdo it and learn to not worry so much about what other people think (easier said then done).

ReputationRep:
    Fitness forum?

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to say "Height, more than anything height" just to hear how you're going to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    You're lacking str and int, go stack some.

ReputationRep:
    You've put on 2 stone in 2 months? Thats a sustained increase of over 1.25kg/week. I call ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EFG)
    You're lacking str and int, go stack some.
    :rofl: Int more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    According to your stats, your hips are way bigger than your waist. Sounds like child bearing hips with those stats :confused:

ReputationRep:
    tbh all these people saying they don't care, all they care about is personality...there has to be some physical attraction or the physical side of the relationship wouldn't work. I'd say you ought to be a little bigger, but without a picture, we can't really tell.

ReputationRep:
    You're clearly only a Level 2 Mage and that's what matters here :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    jesus leave the poor guy alone!!! listen mate as long as your happy with how you look then its cool, I imagine your pretty toned? toned is cool. Im quite toned from swimming though i only started to improve lung function after qutting smoking. as long as your not morbidly obese your fine!

dont listen to these idiots here - most are 18 year olds who have no clue about real life; only their 'dramatic' sixth form 'woe is me' life. And to think.. I'm gonna be stuck living with some of these prats. :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick Travis)
    Height : 5"7
    Weight: 9st5lbs (7st11lbs)
    Hips: 35 1/2" (32)
    Waist(navel) 29" (25)
    Chest: 35" (31)

The figures in brackets are from 2 months ago. I think when I posted them on here a lot of people fraked out. Since then eating/working out has been my main focus. I'd still like to gain a few more pounds, but do you think I'm getting there or do you think a guy needs to be bit broader than that?
    These measurements are tasty...

Gain a few more pounds

ReputationRep:
    I remember your original thread. Sounds like you've been working hard at it. Are you any happier and attracting more ladies? Getting more looks

Would be really intrigued to see a pic, as I remember the first one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Don't ask what anyone on here thinks. It doesn't matter. I think you should just stop worrying about it and try being in the real world. There are bound to be people who fancy you somewhere... just be patient.
    Pretty much this.

ReputationRep:
    pic is needed. this isn't a maths forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Noone cares about your 'stats'.
    This

To be honest, I notice the face first...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.