Turn on thread page Beta

worried about guys at uni watch

Il hopefully be going university next year, but im worried. i want to meet nice guys etcc seeings as theirs a shortage of nice ones were i am! problem is ive never had a boyfriend... im decent looking, but im mixed race. im just wondering if that puts guys off??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Il hopefully be going university next year, but im worried. i want to meet nice guys etcc seeings as theirs a shortage of nice ones were i am! problem is ive never had a boyfriend... im decent looking, but im mixed race. im just wondering if that puts guys off??
    Not every guy who goes to University will be a sociopathic rascal. You'll find decent dating material anywhere you go, you just have to be patient,annoying a cliche as it is.

I've never had a girlfriend either and I'll be going into my last year of Uni this year!!

And, FYI, mixed race people are some of the best looking people on this planet!

ReputationRep:
    Often, It can be quite appealing.

ReputationRep:
    Why would guys be put off by mixed raced girls?
    i didn't know this was an issue...?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    mixed race girls tend to be a lot hotter than those of a single race.

ReputationRep:
    I've always thought mixed race girls are some of the hottest around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Not every guy who goes to University will be a sociopathic rascal. You'll find decent dating material anywhere you go, you just have to be patient,annoying a cliche as it is.

I've never had a girlfriend either and I'll be going into my last year of Uni this year!!

Really? You're quite good looking... you keep ending up sleeping with the girls in one night stands don't you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good grief.

If anyone has an issue with the fact that you are mixed race, then do you really think they are even worth thinking about!?!?!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be yourself and you'll be able to see the good ones

Also, totally understand about the lack of local boys. They are crap around here too.

ReputationRep:
    OP, can I ask where you're going for university? you don't have to reveal it if you don't want...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Really? You're quite good looking... you keep ending up sleeping with the girls in one night stands don't you? :p:
    Nope. Never!

Although, thanks very much! I've had 1 ONS, so not even that! Maybe it's the way I act. I'm very quiet with people I don't know that well, so on nights out or meeting people, I'm a bit reserved. Maybe it is just the way people see me. I think I would be a good boyfriend, but I've never had the chance.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Never!

Although, thanks very much! I've had 1 ONS, so not even that! Maybe it's the way I act. I'm very quiet with people I don't know that well, so on nights out or meeting people, I'm a bit reserved. Maybe it is just the way people see me. I think I would be a good boyfriend, but I've never had the chance.
    Aww I think you're sweet =) Are you shy then? My bf now is quiet too, but he is quite talkactive when you get to know him...

ReputationRep:
    Aww I think you're sweet =) Are you shy then? My bf now is quiet too, but he is quite talkactive when you get to know him...
    A little shy at first I suppose. Once I know someone though, I suddenly become completely the opposite. It's not unknown for people who know me to call me 'mad'! I'd rather eccentric though.

ReputationRep:
    A little shy at first I suppose. Once I know someone though, I suddenly become completely the opposite. It's not unknown for people who know me to call me 'mad'! I'd rather eccentric though.
    Lol, that's a gd thing... I'm a bit weird too :p:

You(of all people)'ve never had a GF? :shock: How is that possible?!

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Never!

When I read that... I went all girly on the inside...

ReputationRep:

You've never had a girlfriend???? but you're hot!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's a gd thing... I'm a bit weird too :p:
    'Tis the best way to be

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    You(of all people)'ve never had a GF? :shock: How is that possible?!
    (Original post by Emily069)
    When I read that... I went all girly on the inside...
    (Original post by twizzle)
    You've never had a girlfriend???? but you're hot!!!!
    :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Thanks for the concern! Haha! No-one ever asked me!

*cries into his cider*

ReputationRep:
    'Tis the best way to be

*cries into his cider*
    Aww (hugs) You never went after one? You can't say all the girls in that pic are lesbos lol

'Tis the best way to be

*cries into his cider*
    Dude, i think you usually do the asking

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.