*cries into his cider*
    I am crying into my pear cider too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I am crying into my pear cider too.
    Ooh, good choice! Koppaberg?

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Dude, i think you usually do the asking
    I know. I was about to one time, before I got the whole "I thought we were friends?" thing!

(Original post by emmie19)
    Aww (hugs) You never went after one? You can't say all the girls in that pic are lesbos lol
    Well, save the rejection above, nope! In the profile pic, I only knew two of the girls! The other two I met on the spot!

ReputationRep:
    Mixed race girls are :coma: My gf is mixed race it didn't put me off at all

(Original post by QwentyJ)

I know. I was about to one time, before I got the whole "I thought we were friends?" thing!

Well, save the rejection above, nope! In the profile pic, I only knew two of the girls! The other two I met on the spot!
    :zomg: I just can't believe it. You're so cooh

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, no. It's bulmers. No, don't judge me. It was on offer in sainsburys.

ReputationRep:

Aww (hugs) Personally I think you look hot (don't tell my bf I said that lol) So yeah, you should talk to more girls, we don't bite! :p:

ReputationRep:

I know the feeling. tis why I've given up completely on going for girls I'm friends with. They are totally off limits. CBA with friend zone back tracking. Much easier to generate attraction from the start.

Anyway, you look okay. So getting girls shouldn't be hard. Just be a funny guy and a good flirt!

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: I just can't believe it. You're so cooh
    Am I Hyper-cooh though? That's the question!

(Original post by Emily069)
    Unfortunately, no. It's bulmers. No, don't judge me. It was on offer in sainsburys.
    I don't jusge cider drinkers on the brand, if they drink cider than that's good enough for me!

Aww (hugs) Personally I think you look hot (don't tell my bf I said that lol) So yeah, you should talk to more girls, we don't bite! :p:
    Well, I can't see a way of informing you bf anyway! :P But thanks, it's strange being complimented by many people at one time! I'm not sure of my small ego factories can take the overload!

I would try to, but I don't have the confidence to start with. It's self defeatist anyway, but the couple of times I've approached girls, I got burnt very badly - thus leading to the metaphorical cacking of pants.

I don't jusge cider drinkers on the brand, if they drink cider than that's good enough for me!

Well, I can't see a way of informing you bf anyway! :P But thanks, it's strange being complimented by many people at one time! I'm not sure of my small ego factories can take the overload!

I would try to, but I don't have the confidence to start with. It's self defeatist anyway, but the couple of times I've approached girls, I got burnt very badly - thus leading to the metaphorical cacking of pants.
    Lol, okay, so? Try again and eventually you'll succeed :yes:

ReputationRep:

Lol, it's a good thing I guess... how do you apporach the girls? Aand is it in a club... because then we know it's about what's going on in your pants.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I know the feeling. tis why I've given up completely on going for girls I'm friends with. They are totally off limits. CBA with friend zone back tracking. Much easier to generate attraction from the start.

Anyway, you look okay. So getting girls shouldn't be hard. Just be a funny guy and a good flirt!
    She wasn't a friend to start with though. I met her randomly in Greece looking for adive. My fault though was to not know about Greek dating practices!

Lol, okay, so? Try again and eventually you'll succeed :yes:
    Once bitten, twice shy. That goes away with alcohol in the system though!

Lol, it's a good thing I guess... how do you apporach the girls? Aand is it in a club... because then we know it's about what's going on in your pants.. :p:
    Really, it's just a case of literally bumping into them. If I see a girl I like, it's normally with my friends or when I'm buying a drink at the bar. And normally, yes it's in the Union or at a club, unless it's in exceptional circumstances outside of a night out. My chat is good enough, but it's finding a girl who I think I can talk with. If I chat to a girl though, it's not necessarily meaning that I want to get into their pants. That's quite honestly the alst thing I think of, if I fancy her. I just like talking!

ReputationRep:
    She wasn't a friend to start with though. I met her randomly in Greece looking for adive. My fault though was to not know about Greek dating practices!

Really, it's just a case of literally bumping into them. If I see a girl I like, it's normally with my friends or when I'm buying a drink at the bar. And normally, yes it's in the Union or at a club, unless it's in exceptional circumstances outside of a night out. My chat is good enough, but it's finding a girl who I think I can talk with. If I chat to a girl though, it's not necessarily meaning that I want to get into their pants. That's quite honestly the alst thing I think of, if I fancy her. I just like talking!
    Kk kl... but that's what most girls think (I think) and probs why are get burned... =/

ReputationRep:

aww more guys should be like you!!! it's probably because some arsey guy has talked to them before and they didn't like it and think all guys are the same. PROVE THEM WRONG! you seem like a decent bloke, keep on going. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You sound a lot like me haha. Well, except for the fact most girls I fancy I end up being too nervous to approach them lol. And when I have, I've had the "why are you talking to me, you just want to get in my knickers don't you" line. Even though, as with you, that's generally not the thing in my mind at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Kk kl... but that's what most girls think (I think) and probs why are get burned... =/
    I know. It's difficult to explain though that you actually want to chat to someone, not to dry-hump their leg!

(Original post by twizzle)
    aww more guys should be like you!!! it's probably because some arsey guy has talked to them before and they didn't like it and think all guys are the same. PROVE THEM WRONG! you seem like a decent bloke, keep on going. :yes:
    :o: Thanks! I'll try a bit more. It's the frist impressions that I think I suffer at. For example, having to ask a girl to constabtly repeat what she just said because I can't hear her! Or there was time when:

Her: "So, you're Scottish?"
    Me: "Yup! That's why I'm wearing the t-shirt!"
    Her "I don't like Scottish people."
    Me: Umm....

ReputationRep:
    I know. It's difficult to explain though that you actually want to chat to someone, not to dry-hump their leg!

:o: Thanks! I'll try a bit more. It's the frist impressions that I think I suffer at. For example, having to ask a girl to constabtly repeat what she just said because I can't hear her! Or there was time when:

Her: "So, you're Scottish?"
    Me: "Yup! That's why I'm wearing the t-shirt!"
    Her "I don't like Scottish people."
    Me: Umm....
    I'M NOT INTO SEX! NO SEX! (over the loud music) :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'M NOT INTO SEX! NO SEX! (over the loud music) :p:
    Perhaps I should get a customised t-shirt....?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps I should get a customised t-shirt....?
    Lol, good idea :p: With I'm Scottish in blackets XD

ReputationRep:
    Lol, good idea :p: With I'm Scottish in blackets XD
    "No sex please, I'm Scottish. I will take deep fried mars bars though!"

ReputationRep:
    "No sex please, I'm Scottish. I will take deep fried mars bars though!"
    XD Guess haggis is no longer the national dish now :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.