Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anjem Choudary or Nick Griffin as President of the UK? Watch

• View Poll Results: Anjem Choudary or Nick Griffin as President of the UK?
    Nick Griffin
    70.45%
    Anjem Choudary
    29.55%

ReputationRep:
    You HAVE to choose one.. no spoil sports, please! There's also no option to leave the country, so you would either have to live with one of them as President or commit suicide!

Who would you choose, if you had to?

Nick Griffin

"Those responsible for creating this multi-racial hell hole must face trial and pay the ultimate penalty."

"Islam is a vicious wicked faith."

"Sink immigrants' boats."

Anjem Choudary

"I condemn the killing of innocent people."

"Stone homosexuals and adulterors to death.”

“Every woman, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, would have to wear a traditional burka and cover everything apart from her face and hands in public.”

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :rofl:
    Now that's a question!

Oh god, why would you put me in this situation. I hate both of them equally.

Edit: and I voted the wrong way, I meant to vote for the dispicable Mr Griffin.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say, why would anybody vote for Choudary?!

While Nick Griffin is a vile person, he is saintly compared with the horrific Choudary! In an entirely non-racist, non-anti-immigration way, the idea that foreign people with different beliefs should come into a Christian country and try to convert us to their (frankly horrific) beliefs is atrocious! I don't mean that of all immigrants obviously, only the very small minority, such as Choudary, who believe that homosexuals should be stoned to death and so on and that Shariah Law should be introduced. This is a free country - imposing the Burkha on non-Muslim women is ridiculous. He is a million times worse than Griffin.

ReputationRep:
    Neither although I wouldn't want a Religious state so griffins I guess

ReputationRep:
    Clearly this is a purely hypothetical situation, and is the only one in which I would even consider voting for either. I hate Nick Griffin, I don't want to condone him in any way, but I would have to say I'd vote for him. Either that or spoil my ballot paper if that's an option.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :rofl:

Neither you fool. If you like islamic majorities, go to an islamic state, like Pakistan. Oh wait - no you won't, because they're unsafe. So much for the religion of peace.

Suicide it is!

ReputationRep:
    hmm i felt bad voting for griffin, but someone as idiotic as him would have absolutely no benefit whatsoever

i wish i could say how backward he is, but Griffins wanting for a law making homosexuality a crime is just as bad

thank **** none will come to power!

ReputationRep:
    President?

ReputationRep:
    What happened to the monarchy?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone women would have to wear a burka?

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on!

Atleast add Hitler! :ninja:

But seriously wtf? :lolwut:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Choudary comes out with more ridiculous nonsense than Griffin and is thus more amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    Suicide it is!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Nick Griffin. There shouldn't even be any hesitancy really. Especially when Choudary genuinely endorses murder (I think Griffin's "sink the boats" comments was mere hyperbole/attention-seeking more than anything). Plus, religion and belief that such hateful bile has been handed down by a supreme being is significantly more dangerous than simply having political beliefs which may well be adapted to a particular situation. Also, I think the entourage of each would play a part too. Where Griffin has the likes of Richard Barnbrook in his party, who'll soon have a mixed-race step-child and whose brother is married to an Afro-Carribean, then he could be kept in check, whereas Choudary's minions are all total nutters. Just look at the 'Islam4UK' website. And, finally, a Britain under Griffin would be better than a Britain under Saudi-esque Sharia. The latter form of Britain would be one where homosexuals are stoned to death, where there are public floggings, where women would be treated on par with animals, and alcohol would be banned. No contest really.

ReputationRep:
    Who are the terrorists who voted Choudary?

ReputationRep:
    Who are the racists who voted Griffin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    What happened to the monarchy?
    They both decide to abolish it, in this scenario.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5383)
    Who are the terrorists who voted Choudary?
    Bateman, fire2burn, Hopping Mad Kangaroo, Norfolkadam, Twinkle06

All on my red team now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.