Turn on thread page Beta

Anjem Choudary or Nick Griffin as President of the UK? watch

• View Poll Results: Anjem Choudary or Nick Griffin as President of the UK?
    Nick Griffin
    70.45%
    Anjem Choudary
    29.55%

ReputationRep:
    We'd only have to vote for someone if we lived under the tyrannies they would impose. Oh the irony!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I voted NG.

ReputationRep:
    I would spoil the ballot and join a revolutionary group. I would never lower myself to accept the legitimacy of such a selection of candidates.

ReputationRep:
    Griffin, if i HAD to choose.

Despite being an ethnic minority...

and a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    As if some people would prefer Anjem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Edit: and I voted the wrong way, I meant to vote for the dispicable Mr Griffin.
    yor gonna get stoned :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forbidden Fruit)
    They both decide to abolish it, in this scenario.
    Fair enough. Can I chose their method of execution :p: Or do the just make the Queen an OAP living on the poverty line?

(Original post by Spacecam)
    Bateman, fire2burn, Hopping Mad Kangaroo, Norfolkadam, Twinkle06

All on my red team now
    Hopping Mad Roo :awesome:

:cool:

But seriously, who is the less divisive? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen River85 in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    I haven't seen River85 in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggges
    Why thank you for noticing :hat2: Hope things are well with you.

Probably because you were banned or summit I took a break at the start of June but still came on using my dupe until the end of June (when I was in London for a week) then moved into Durham and I've been on and off due to no Internet at home.

I'm derailing the thread but that's what chat's for.

Who the **** would vote for Choudary? Lol to all that did (in Spacecam's list :rolleyes:)

I bet nick griffin is feeling loved right now.

ReputationRep:
    Griffin....i want a free ticket back to Africa.

ReputationRep:
    River85 has a dupe :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell was this moved to chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    River85 has a dupe :holmes:
    :yes: (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=202400) It's allowed you know! You're just not allowed to be naughty with them. I did warn my dupe for a laugh though. I'm sad :emo:

Why the hell was this moved to chat?
    I didn't move it, as I don't mod D+D (unfortunately) but probably because it was quite spammy with some not very serious replies and it wasn't going to develop into a serious political debate no matter how much you wanted it to. Sorry, just the way things go :sad:

(Original post by River85)
    :yes: (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=202400) It's allowed you know! You're just not allowed to be naughty with them. I did warn my dupe for a laugh though. I'm sad :emo:
    :lolwut:

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    :lolwut:

:facepalm2:
    Shut up :hmpf: It was funny at the time. But I made sure I did it in the most pretentious way possible by posting in Latin and then warning for posting in a foreign language

:getmecoat:

Actually, I was pissed off after I did it, it spoilt my dupe's clean warning record (I do have some warnings on this account from my first few months as a member before I was modded). Rebel that I am. :cool:

Is it just me, or has Nick Griffin really put weight on these past three years or so. Nothing wrong with it I just barely recognised him when I saw a recent photo.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't move it, as I don't mod D+D (unfortunately) but probably because it was quite spammy with some not very serious replies and it wasn't going to develop into a serious political debate no matter how much you wanted it to. Sorry, just the way things go :sad:
    Well, the over-zealous mod should have just cleaned it up and posted a warning. Moving it to Chat has ruined the whole premise.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the over-zealous mod should have just cleaned it up and posted a warning. Moving it to Chat has ruined the whole premise.
    Which was?

Experience tells me that the thread would've never been taken seriously (and that includes the poll). It's an interesting choice, however.

Shut up :hmpf: It was funny at the time. But I made sure I did it in the most pretentious way possible by posting in Latin and then warning for posting in a foreign language

:getmecoat:

Actually, I was pissed off after I did it, it spoilt my dupe's clean warning record (I do have some warnings on this account from my first few months as a member before I was modded). Rebel that I am. :cool:

Is it just me, or has Nick Griffin really put weight on these past three years or so. Nothing wrong with it I just barely recognised him when I saw a recent photo.
    You truly are one rebellious mod...

He does seem a bit chubbier. I think all the hate is getting to him :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=202400) It's allowed you know! You're just not allowed to be naughty with them. I did warn my dupe for a laugh though. I'm sad
    :hugs:

Do you rep yourself too?

ReputationRep:
    Are you even allowed to use a dupe if you manage to pick up a temporary (or, God forbid, permanent) ban? :ninja:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.