Turn on thread page Beta

How ugly/attractive am I watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok I know I am not a stunnner so please no replys with just "you are ugly" or "ewww" etc as I know as I say I am not the best.

I suffer from depression and before that was thin and "better looking" so take that into account.

I want to know a truthful (but be as nice as possible if negative) view.

Also I dont want people saying I am ugly because I am not what they find stunning.

I am a 25 year old male.

EDIT should of been anon, """"" TSR site mess ups lol.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Lose some weight maybe? I think it'd probably make you look a bit better?
    Maybe some contacts? Grow your hair longer?

Get someone better to take your photos then you might get fairer answers.

ReputationRep:
    I think your main issue is the weight. Loose that and the rest will follow.

Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    But yeah lose some weight get contacts maybe get a wig? i dont know and youll look better

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, the first picture is quite disturbing. Mainly due to the expression on your face. The second picture is a lot better.

You obviously need to loose some weight but i think you know that. You look older than 25 as well, but again thats probably the weight thing.

ReputationRep:
    You're not that bad and you look better in the second picture? Lose some weight maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I would say you are ugly

ReputationRep:
    Why, why did you post this? No-one wants validation from people on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    First thing to do is lose some weight, and while youre doing that, try and find a more flattering hairstyle. Wear clothes that highlight your good parts and hide the bad parts so much.

never take photos looking down. it makes everyone look terrible. grow your hair and lose some weight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrishPerson)
    But yeah lose some weight get contacts maybe get a wig? i dont know and youll look better
    Get a wig? whats wrong with my hair? the pic of my hair spiked was on the day I had a haircut so that would be why it may look short.

ReputationRep:
    You look alright but you look older than 25? Maybe my boyfriend just looks young but I think if you were to lose some weight by hitting the gym, laying off the beer and eating the right foods you could definitely have some potential! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Ok I know I am not a stunnner so please no replys with just "you are ugly" or "ewww" etc as I know as I say I am not the best.

I suffer from depression and before that was thin and "better looking" so take that into account.

I want to know a truthful (but be as nice as possible if negative) view.

Also I dont want people saying I am ugly because I am not what they find stunning.

I am a 25 year old male.

EDIT should of been anon, """"" TSR site mess ups lol.
    I expect you already know, but you would look a lot better if you started being healthy and exercising.

I wouldn't say you are ugly, or creepy looking at all (and definitely not a paedophile!). You look quite friendly, and like you'd be a fun person to be with.

ReputationRep:
    I have said this before. I will say it again.

Who cares what people on here think you look like?

The fact that you are asking this just makes you unattractive to the extreme.

And if you were expecting people to go "you don't look that bad maaateee" then you are sorely mistaken.

Get ready for some extreme abuse (not from me), you asked for it really, sorry.

As for the original question: You look like a normal person one would see on the street. Not my cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    lose weight!!!!! less fried foods to improve ur skin! also drink more water!

ReputationRep:
    Try and loose some weight, get contact lenses and stop wearing band/gaming t-shirts. Try and dress like your age - smarter. As you start to loose weight and adjust your appearance your confidence will grow. Good luck with everything.

ReputationRep:
    I've spent years suffering with bouts of depression and anxiety.... I find life much easier to cope with without the meds, i'm not talking about prozac either, i'm talking about potent doses of things like Haloperidol, Timazapam, Diazepam etc...

I'm not that way inclined so i can't comment on you're pictures really although i would go as far as saying you're worried about nothing! I stacked weight on when i was on the meds, i'm 6ft 5" and back down to 18 stone now... I am naturally stocky and muscular though so it's not all fat but in saying that i'm not skinny and neither would i want to be at this size.... I'm a comfortable size....

You'll be fine dude, just do what i did and set yourself targets,... Things you know you can attchieve and work hard for them! The rewards are great for people with a little determination!

ReputationRep:
    Am I allowed to comment, you know, being male and all? :p:

First pic is fine. Second pic doesn't do you any favours but that's down to the closeup and that you're not smiling. Sure, you're a little overweight but that's understandable if you've been suffering from depression. Utlimately, you look fairly average and not particularly remarkable, but not ugly. If you work on the weight, try and lose some, then that will make a difference. So too would wearing more flattering clothes. You're certainly not ugly or in any way "ewww".

Ever considered growing some facial hair? A goatee? I know virtually everyone will disagree with me there but then I am a bit of a fan of them :p: I like the glasses, they suit you.

Your hair does look a little thin. I don't know if it really is. You could do with growing it a bit longer and finding a new hairstyle but I wouldn't like to see it too long. I don't think you'd suit it.

Ultimately, apart from the weight, I think it's just the clothes you're wearing and hair. Other than that, naturally speaking, not bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're ok OP If you join the gym you'll feel and look better too.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.