Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How ugly/attractive am I watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)

The fact that you are asking this just makes you unattractive to the extreme.

And if you were expecting people to go "you don't look that bad maaateee" then you are sorely mistaken.

Get ready for some extreme abuse (not from me), you asked for it really, sorry.
    You dont know me so you shouldnt say that, I am not expecting people say "you dont look that bad" I expect people to say something like "yeah you arent perfect, you could do X to look better and then you would be more attractive"

I have suffered for the last few years from hell with a family death, my grandad getting cancer, my aunt bound to a wheelchair for the rest of her life and far more.

I wanted some honest opinions, I knew this isnt the best place being full of people in their late teens and early 20's who often think looks are everything but its better than asking people who are older and dont care about looks.

(Original post by Special_K)
    You look alright but you look older than 25? Maybe my boyfriend just looks young but I think if you were to lose some weight by hitting the gym, laying off the beer and eating the right foods you could definitely have some potential! x
    Lol I rarely drink alcohol, I had 1 pint today and that was first I have had in a month and had about 4 drinks a month ago and none for like 2 months before so its not that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Ok I know I am not a stunnner so please no replys with just "you are ugly" or "ewww" etc as I know as I say I am not the best.

I suffer from depression and before that was thin and "better looking" so take that into account.

I want to know a truthful (but be as nice as possible if negative) view.

Also I dont want people saying I am ugly because I am not what they find stunning.

I am a 25 year old male.

EDIT should of been anon, """"" TSR site mess ups lol.
    Lose the Hellblazer shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you are working on recovering from your depression.
    Everyone tries to improve their appearance but what about your self self esteem. You could take up a new sport, make some friends, have fun with it and join some kind of club that suits your interests. No there's nothing wrong with you, i wouldn't call you unattractive. You could lose weight if you felt you wanted to but if your still suffering from depression it may not be the time, besides you don't look obese to me.

Smile, have confidence in yourself and take pride in the way you dress (not saying you dont) and a lot should follow. If you feel better about yourself, you will look better and outwardly reflect that.
    Just make sure you wear clothes to suit your shape and if you want to try contacts go for it but it isnt necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I rarely drink alcohol, I had 1 pint today and that was first I have had in a month and had about 4 drinks a month ago and none for like 2 months before so its not that.
    Sorry I made assumptions, just as a 25 yo male I would assume you drank, my apologies!

ReputationRep:
    Depending on who you're comparing yourself with, I think you could look better/worse. As others have suggested, lose some weight and try not to make threads relating to your appearance, as it'll mostly only result in people calling you names/harsh truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    it'll mostly only result in people calling you names/harsh truth.
    True, what some people said was harsh.

(Original post by Special_K)
    Sorry I made assumptions, just as a 25 yo male I would assume you drank, my apologies!
    NP, I will say this to everyone and admit it I do eat junk but unlike many people who see me in street think I dont pig out at all hours, and love fruit and salad I did eat a big burger yesterday as I am in a bed and breakfast and have no cooking facilities and all the shops were closed with chips and on Thursday shared a large kebab with friend but I had about 2 bits of meat as hate kebabs(unless they are lamb mmm) and ate the pitta bread and sauce and salad instead. Today I ate a subway for lunch and at tea had a chop with chips and peas at a bar.

I do think I eat slightly more than I realise but I dont pig out and I get random drops of a stone at a time literally overnight, but had this when I was thin before, and I seem to lose more weight eating small amounts of junk at regular intervals than proper meals once or twice a day I was catered last year at halls and gained 2 stone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikka_09)
    Harsh.
    but fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SquizzBett)
    Lose the Hellblazer shirt.
    Its the Lost Boys actually! and strange the anon worked now when I didnt want it weird.

Another thing to say to everyone is I suffer from aspergers so my mental skills arent the same as a normal person my age and I just realised im 26 today as its my birthday lol hence the panicky as I want to go out but too tired and feel insecure.

ReputationRep:
    I like your cheeky smile

ReputationRep:
    OP has guts. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday mate! Have a goodun and don't worry about how you look or feel, getting out will help you overcome this! Trust me, i've been down those roads on a pretty grand scale!

ReputationRep:
    LOST BOYS!!

That is all.

im sure ive seen this thread/those pictures before in a how ugly am i thread ages and ages ago. have you posted this before :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    im sure ive seen this thread/those pictures before in a how ugly am i thread ages and ages ago. have you posted this before :s
    I posted ones before over a year ago of me in a suit, might of been on my friends username though.

ReputationRep:
    2/10...

you look like you suffer from depression tbh.

get some ungothy clothes, a cool haircut, smile, tan, loose weight, maybe stubble

ReputationRep:
    Its the Lost Boys actually! and strange the anon worked now when I didnt want it weird.

Another thing to say to everyone is I suffer from aspergers so my mental skills arent the same as a normal person my age and I just realised im 26 today as its my birthday lol hence the panicky as I want to go out but too tired and feel insecure.
    :birthday:

:party:

You have Asperger's Syndrome? Interesting. I did actually pick that up from your picture. I have it also, or am somewhere on the spectrum anyway, not that this is about me so I'll just tell myself to

:goaway:

and leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    :birthday:

:party:

You have Asperger's Syndrome? Interesting. I did actually pick that up from your picture. I have it also, or am somewhere on the spectrum anyway, not that this is about me so I'll just tell myself to

:goaway:

and leave.
    How could you get that from my picture? Is it the fact I am wearing a Lost Boys T shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I have said this before. I will say it again.

Who cares what people on here think you look like?

The fact that you are asking this just makes you unattractive to the extreme.

And if you were expecting people to go "you don't look that bad maaateee" then you are sorely mistaken.

Get ready for some extreme abuse (not from me), you asked for it really, sorry.

As for the original question: You look like a normal person one would see on the street. Not my cup of tea.
    i think that was fairly abusive tbh

ReputationRep:
    Not to be rude, but seriously OP you know what most people are going to think of you so why don't you do something about it.
    Maybe you could I dunno, go to the gyms? Seriously you would loose weight if you put in the work, rather than just being pure lazy and sitting on the pc asking people whether you're attractive or not.

Ps: Sorry if I caused you any offence:p: but it's truth:yes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.