Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How ugly/attractive am I Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    How could you get that from my picture? Is it the fact I am wearing a Lost Boys T shirt.
    Hard to explain. I didn't look at your picture and go "Oh, he certainly has Aspergers".

I can detect it quite well in peoples facial expressions and typing/tone of writing (which isn't to say I'm always right).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Not to be rude, but seriously OP you know what most people are going to think of you so why don't you do something about it.
    Maybe you could I dunno, go to the gyms? Seriously you would loose weight if you put in the work, rather than just being pure lazy and sitting on the pc asking people whether you're attractive or not.

Ps: Sorry if I caused you any offence:p: but it's truth:yes:
    Define lazy, I used to go to the gym but cannot afford it right now, I have some weights but they are stored over summer at student place I have walked so much on the last few days I have blisters on my feet lol.

I am the sort of person who will walk for hours and such just to clear my head so its not as if I am sitting doing nothing and I am quite healthy I believe since I have a lot of stamina(I may get slightly out of breath walking up massive flights of steps but recover within a few seconds to a minute) then I can walk up more flights and more and more etc in fact I was with a friend a few days ago walking down to beach and up this massive fight of steps that took ages to go up and I was at the top by the time be was barely half way.

I am more lethargic than lazy and hasnt got a spark strong enough I rarely want to do anything unless I cant.

I'm not sure if its any good but planned to get a skipping rope and use my weights again, I did want to walk up and down steps but dont know any near me that are big.

ReputationRep:
    as other people have said you'd look better if you lost the weight. you may indeed by healthy ...but you'd probably be healthier without the weight.

and try and do something with your hair.

what is your personality like? how are you around girls

ReputationRep:
    Define lazy, I used to go to the gym but cannot afford it right now, I have some weights but they are stored over summer at student place I have walked so much on the last few days I have blisters on my feet lol.

I am the sort of person who will walk for hours and such just to clear my head so its not as if I am sitting doing nothing and I am quite healthy I believe since I have a lot of stamina(I may get slightly out of breath walking up massive flights of steps but recover within a few seconds to a minute) then I can walk up more flights and more and more etc in fact I was with a friend a few days ago walking down to beach and up this massive fight of steps that took ages to go up and I was at the top by the time be was barely half way.

I am more lethargic than lazy and hasnt got a spark strong enough I rarely want to do anything unless I cant.

I'm not sure if its any good but planned to get a skipping rope and use my weights again, I did want to walk up and down steps but dont know any near me that are big.
    Oh I see, then I seriously don't know what you're doing wrong if you're eating healthy.

Isn't there like a common gym near you which is cheap to use instead of those huge gyms which you have to buy a membership for like a year and it costs alot. If there is a commmon one use the tredmill alot as that's one major machine that will help you loose those calories off! Or you can do early morning jogs around your area.

Also, research healthy eating lifestyles on the net and see what you actually should be eating daily to keep a healthy, fit and balanced diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    as other people have said you'd look better if you lost the weight. you may indeed by healthy ...but you'd probably be healthier without the weight.

and try and do something with your hair.

what is your personality like? how are you around girls
    Well It's hard to work out, up until I got the depression I was just shy and often girls would say I am cute and flirt with me and reverse into me and grind into me etc saying I am such a lovely guy as I would just blush and always be grinning and freeze and look stiff shouldered.

Now I kinda sit even more in corner slouched and get no female attention at all even if I get a random buzz and be friendly but I think I become too chirpy and the girls I think try to wind me up by trying to grind me.

As for the hair, yes thats a problem of mine I can never work out how to style it, my brother used to do it for me when he saw me but hes now in other end of country so I go out with flat hair since I dont know how its possible to spike my own hair or style it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Oh I see, then I seriously don't know what you're doing wrong if you're eating healthy.

Isn't there like a common gym near you which is cheap to use instead of those huge gyms which you have to buy a membership for like a year and it costs alot. If there is a commmon one use the tredmill alot as that's one major machine that will help you loose those calories off! Or you can do early morning jogs around your area.

Also, research healthy eating lifestyles on the net and see what you actually should be eating daily to keep a healthy, fit and balanced diet.
    Im not eating healthy as such just not pigging out all day every day, I am always starving but feel sick if food is in front of me so usually finish it within a few minutes again might be a reason why im overweight because I eat too fast.

I love eating pasta and salads but they give me snack cravings, I dont really eat crisps or sweets very often in fact I think it has been 2 or 3 months since I last ate a packet of crisps, I am having a packet of sweets as we speak though first in about 3 or 4 days(it was last week sometime) though also had an ice cream earlier, apart from that and the beef chop(was supposed to be steak but not for £3 and tasted like chop) with a few chips and peas and scrambled eggs on toast at breakfast with fruit and fibre in a bowl thats all I have eaten since I am in a bed and breakfast, yesterday I had the cheeseburger and chipsx2(bad) then nothing else, day before was when I shared a bit of a kebab then ate the salad sauce and pitta bread, and forgot I had a few chips too, nothing else all day.

ReputationRep:
    Well It's hard to work out, up until I got the depression I was just shy and often girls would say I am cute and flirt with me and reverse into me and grind into me etc saying I am such a lovely guy as I would just blush and always be grinning and freeze and look stiff shouldered.

Now I kinda sit even more in corner slouched and get no female attention at all even if I get a random buzz and be friendly but I think I become too chirpy and the girls I think try to wind me up by trying to grind me.

As for the hair, yes thats a problem of mine I can never work out how to style it, my brother used to do it for me when he saw me but hes now in other end of country so I go out with flat hair since I dont know how its possible to spike my own hair or style it!

well if what you say is true seems like you wern't that bad with the ladies. perhaps start working on the confidence/depression, looks wise you can only do so much about but a boost in confidence will make seem a bit more attractive no matter what you look like.

as for the hair thing.
    hairdressers?

ReputationRep:
    Ok I know I am not a stunnner so please no replys with just "you are ugly" or "ewww" etc as I know as I say I am not the best.

I suffer from depression and before that was thin and "better looking" so take that into account.

I want to know a truthful (but be as nice as possible if negative) view.

Also I dont want people saying I am ugly because I am not what they find stunning.

I am a 25 year old male.

EDIT should of been anon, """"" TSR site mess ups lol.
    OP I think you are decent looking, not absolutely gorgeous but you aren't ugly either. If you want something to work on I would suggest your weight, as slimming down can make a big difference to someones attractiveness. You look like a nice genuine approachable guy, and I can imagine you would make a good friend Happy Birthday btw!

ReputationRep:
    well if what you say is true seems like you wern't that bad with the ladies. perhaps start working on the confidence/depression, looks wise you can only do so much about but a boost in confidence will make seem a bit more attractive no matter what you look like.

as for the hair thing.
    hairdressers?
    I sound a bit thick but what can hairdressers do apart from styling my hair when I go in, how would that teach me how to do my own.

Could be confidence in a big way but not everything, went drinking last month and as I went to the bar this girl turned round, smiled at me and grinded against me, I just stood back and she shifted back a few inches it could of been because I was in a rare good mood and with my friend who was sitting down and I was smiling naturally

I just get paranoid about my age as have been turned away from student places by being told they dont think I'm a student as I am too old etc.

What you cant tell from the top pic is that now I have baggy black eyes all the time and dull skin and random spots, more blotchy than proper spots but still spots.

EDIT : I just put eye drops in and I feel a bit buzzing at back of my head, what was in them lol.

ReputationRep:
    I sound a bit thick but what can hairdressers do apart from styling my hair when I go in, how would that teach me how to do my own.

Could be confidence in a big way but not everything, went drinking last month and as I went to the bar this girl turned round, smiled at me and grinded against me, I just stood back and she shifted back a few inches.

I just get paranoid about my age as have been turned away from student places by being told they dont think I'm a student as I am too old etc.

*shrugs*

i don't go to the hairdressers myself so i don't know. i suppose you'd just have to keep going in there every so often to maintain your style.

as for the girl thing. try dance back then perhaps try suss out if she's interested or just wanted a dance?

ReputationRep:

Could be confidence in a big way but not everything, went drinking last month and as I went to the bar this girl turned round, smiled at me and grinded against me, I just stood back and she shifted back a few inches it could of been because I was in a rare good mood and with my friend who was sitting down and I was smiling naturally

What you cant tell from the top pic is that now I have baggy black eyes all the time and dull skin and random spots, more blotchy than proper spots but still spots.

EDIT : I just put eye drops in and I feel a bit buzzing at back of my head, what was in them lol.
    You can sort that by sleeping a reasonable amount and not going to bed too late, drinking lots of water, eating well, possibly taking vitamin supplements if you aren't getting enough, washing wish a decent cleanser and getting outside as much as possible.

ReputationRep:
    *shrugs*

i don't go to the hairdressers myself so i don't know. i suppose you'd just have to keep going in there every so often to maintain your style.

as for the girl thing. try dance back then perhaps try suss out if she's interested or just wanted a dance?
    I wasnt sure as normally I cant stand my hair being long but get it cut every 3 or 4 months, used to be monthly when I was working just before I had depression and went clubbing every weekend and pulled often(though just in name, never took the girls home just meant flirting and getting the odd number)

I am a bit paranoid but normally when I dance people point at me and laugh and say nasty things behind my back which is the main reason I stopped clubbing as when I worked a girl started who was the ex deputy manager of the busiest nightclub in town and my local and she started rumours about me calling me a weirdo and that I danced like a freak(which actually is partly true since I dance kinda disco like Marcia Brady in the Brady Bunch Movie) at least when happy when im not I have a stiff body and barely shuffle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    You can sort that by sleeping a reasonable amount and not going to bed too late, drinking lots of water, eating well, possibly taking vitamin supplements if you aren't getting enough, washing wish a decent cleanser and getting outside as much as possible.
    I could be either taking too many vitamins or not structured enough, I sometimes take multivitamins every day for a month, then forget one day then take one another then forget for 2 days then stop completly for about 2 months then take them for every day for a month.

Last week for 2-3 days lived off milk, bread, pasta and eggs and felt a bit better and my skin literally cleared up, I felt more groggy then lethargic probably because im not used to it.

I dont drink a huge amount of water as it doesnt satisfy me, im starting to like soda water mixed with cordial though.

ReputationRep:
    I could be either taking too many vitamins or not structured enough, I sometimes take multivitamins every day for a month, then forget one day then take one another then forget for 2 days then stop completly for about 2 months then take them for every day for a month.

Last week for 2-3 days lived off milk, bread, pasta and eggs and felt a bit better and my skin literally cleared up, I felt more groggy then lethargic probably because im not used to it.

I dont drink a huge amount of water as it doesnt satisfy me, im starting to like soda water mixed with cordial though.
    Make sure you are getting your protein:carb:fat ratio right. When I eat too many carbs and not enough protein I get groggy too. The vitamins are just to help you out if your diet is a bit lacking, they arent going to work miracles. Don't worry about missing them sometimes, but do try and remember. Tbh I think drinking lots of water is the more important thing for your skin, and sleep too, soda water with cordial is fine but try not to have too much sugar or your energy levels just go up really fast then crash.

ReputationRep:
    I wasnt sure as normally I cant stand my hair being long but get it cut every 3 or 4 months, used to be monthly when I was working just before I had depression and went clubbing every weekend and pulled often(though just in name, never took the girls home just meant flirting and getting the odd number)

I am a bit paranoid but normally when I dance people point at me and laugh and say nasty things behind my back which is the main reason I stopped clubbing as when I worked a girl started who was the ex deputy manager of the busiest nightclub in town and my local and she started rumours about me calling me a weirdo and that I danced like a freak(which actually is partly true since I dance kinda disco like Marcia Brady in the Brady Bunch Movie) at least when happy when im not I have a stiff body and barely shuffle.
    **** that *****, dance how you want if it makes you happy
    Worst thing that can happen is some people don't like how you dance, which really isn't a big deal when you think about it.

ReputationRep:
    I know you said you arn't very well off at the moment aswell but seriously, drink loads of water, it's great for you! I get through gallons and gallons everyday and it's helped me out no end! Try and avoid tap water if you live in a city though, i live in the sticks and our water is sourced from the hills via a water bottling plant, it's lush! If you can spare a few quid, go for bottled water, it's not that expensive really....

If you get really desperatem, try Maximuscle crash weight loss but do some home excersising and work outs etc.... You don't need a gym to get fit!!!

ReputationRep:
    Its the Lost Boys actually! and strange the anon worked now when I didnt want it weird.

Another thing to say to everyone is I suffer from aspergers so my mental skills arent the same as a normal person my age and I just realised im 26 today as its my birthday lol hence the panicky as I want to go out but too tired and feel insecure.
    Haha, I guess it was even more geeky of me to mistake it for Hellblazer :P

ReputationRep:
    Cheers will try that but still debating with myself about going drinking tonight, have started to polish my shoes(badly) and ironed my shirt earlier so its down to having a quick shower and put a bit of aftershave on, still not sure due to being "skint"(getting benefits over summer so have some cash but have to be careful as want to use last of overdraft for deposit for a new student place)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you look like a WoW addict.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    Sorry you look like a WoW addict.
    I dont play WoW and theres a lot of attractive WoW players out there ya know lol.

I guess you mean I look geeky that would be because I am!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.