Turn on thread page Beta

No more anti-UK immigrants to obtain citizenship watch

ReputationRep:
    I agree with 'The Judge'. A lot of native Brits think they should get things easier than newcomers to the conutry, which I don't think we should.

I would love to live in a world where as long as you haven't commited serious crimes or pose a threat to security, you can choose to live wherever you want. Of course this could never happen, but does no-one else think that would be nice?

Maybe I'm just naive. But it's not like I'm from a middle class white suburban background, I grew up in a council house in an area with a mix of ethnicities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigoblue)
    This post is pure rubbish.

Don't stereotype whites

That figure about Asians was an estimate by an Asian group, right?

Sorry it is not. White British people ahve a belief they will all get good jobs just because they deserve them, Asian people think they have to work incredibly hard and then the reward will be there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4204350.stm

White kids failing:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...n-schools.html

Asian people have to work harder to get where they need to go and their is a culture of owning business becasuse Asian people feel they wont be treated fairly in a white owned business. Its ironic how racism is creating so much success for Asian people.

I find it odd how you haven't noticed this. Whle you're out getting pissed your asian class mates are probably studying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Sorry it is not. White British people ahve a belief they will all get good jobs just because they deserve them, Asian people think they have to work incredibly hard and then the reward will be there.

White kids failing:

Asian people have to work harder to get where they need to go and their is a culture of owning business becasuse Asian people feel they wont be treated fairly in a white owned business. Its ironic how racism is creating so much success for Asian people.

I find it odd how you haven't noticed this. Whle you're out getting pissed your asian class mates are probably studying.
    White young people are just as capable. Don't look down your nose at people. You can take your generalizations and shove them up your ass.

ReputationRep:
    White people - "piss heads and failures".

Love it.

ReputationRep:
    White young people are just as capable. Don't look down your nose at people. You can take your generalizations and shove them up your ass.
    You say they are just as capable, evidense proves they are not. I think life is too easy for them.

ReputationRep:
    You say they are just as capable, evidense proves they are not. I think life is too easy for them.
    Well of course they are, are you suggesting white people are physically or mentally incapable?

Lifes too easy for nutters like you

ReputationRep:
    I like this.

ReputationRep:
    Well of course they are, are you suggesting white people are physically or mentally incapable?

Lifes too easy for nutters like you

They are mentally capbale but they do not have the work ethic... hence why theya re some of the lowest achievers...

ReputationRep:

White kids failing:

:hello:

I'm a white guy, and I'm cleverer than you, what do I win?

Please stop generalising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy the Anarchist)
    :hello:

I'm a white guy, and I'm cleverer than you, what do I win?

Please stop generalising.
    You are smarter than me? If so why are you studying soft subjects like history and politics?
    If you were so smart you would know you would not get a high paying career with these weak subjects.

Oh well, i guess you can atleast think you are smart.

ReputationRep:
    They are mentally capbale but they do not have the work ethic... hence why theya re some of the lowest achievers...
    Whos "they"? All white people?

ReputationRep:
    That's why every British PM has been white, yes?

And we are the underachievers?

ReputationRep:
    You are smarter than me? If so why are you studying soft subjects like history and politics?
    If you were so smart you would know you would not get a high paying career with these weak subjects.

Oh well, i guess you can atleast think you are smart.
    Lulz, the fool thinks my subjects are soft, yet he has no experience in actually doing them.

I'm smart insofar as I don't generalise across an entire "race" (an artificial construct if ever there was one).

If you really want, go look up the number of top barristers whose first degree was in history. Not that I set the value of a person by the subject they study, but the claim that History graduates don't earn a lot of money is false.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don_Scott)
    That's why every British PM has been white, yes?

And we are the underachievers?

Were they?

Benjamin Disraeli was Jewish. So you are wrong.

Secondly i was referring to the white working class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy the Anarchist)
    Lulz, the fool thinks my subjects are soft, yet he has no experience in actually doing them.

I'm smart insofar as I don't generalise across an entire "race" (an artificial construct if ever there was one).

If you really want, go look up the number of top barristers whose first degree was in history. Not that I set the value of a person by the subject they study, but the claim that History graduates don't earn a lot of money is false.

Your subjects are soft subjects. If you study a second degree of law then you could earn a lot more money but as yet you are on course to be a highschool teacher.

Race is not an articifical construct.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a good idea.

It's common ****ing sense.

Oh and:
    (Original post by crusading)
    How about banning muslim immigrants from the UK

problem solved
    That's a joke, right? Prick.

ReputationRep:
    I think its a good idea. If you're anti-UK or anti-UK government, you should not get UK citizenship. Thats very basic common sense
    I'm anti-UK Government. Does that mean I should be denied Citizenship? Every single member of the SNP is anti-UK. Should they be denied citizenship?

ReputationRep:
    Were they?

He still had white skin. Anyway what the hell is your problem with white working class people?

What are you? An Arab?

ReputationRep:
    Were they?

No he was Christian, he was born of Jewish parents, but I'm not arguing what racial category a European Jew comes under.

White people are Ok. You should try it some time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G50)
    lol? Ever heard of extremist Muslims? To quote a smart Australian fellow (and this could be said for the UK too)...
    Which values are British values, and what makes them British, if they are a) also held by non-British people, and b) not held by all British people?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.