Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No more anti-UK immigrants to obtain citizenship Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard_A_Garner)
    Oh, so the thread title should be about hating a way of life, not hating the UK? Gotcha. Now, what way of life is this?
    Its the one where we don't become Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan.

We're not perfect, but I think most British people are OK? Am I right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigoblue)
    Those trains of thought are already established in the UK. I don't regard Scottish nationalism as a threat. I regard foreigners wanting all women to wear cloaks as a threat
    Oh dear and I agreed with you on one of your points as well.

Who are these 'foreigners' that want this? And why do you say it as if it's every single 'foreigner'

I personally have never heard of anyone wanting all women to dress like they're rejects from the Harry Potter films. Google also provides no insight into these 'cloak advocating people'

You mean the Burkha. At least refer to the garnment using it's proper name and not things you think it looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    Oh dear and I agreed with you on one of your points as well.

Who are these 'foreigners' that want this? And why do you say it as if it's every single 'foreigner'

I personally have never heard of anyone wanting all women to dress like they're reject from the Harry Potter films. Google also provides no insight into these 'cloak advocating people'

You mean the Burkha. At least refer to the garnment using it's proper name and not things you think it looks like.
    Well of course its not all foreigners. Like, durr.

I dunno. The whole system is messed up at the minute.

I don't imagine this Act will solve all our problems, but its something I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigoblue)
    Its the one where we don't become Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan.

We're not perfect, but I think most British people are OK? Am I right?
    I think that your argument displays less of a desire to exclude those that are "anti-uk" and more just a desire to exclude those of Arab descent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Your subjects are soft subjects. If you study a second degree of law then you could earn a lot more money but as yet you are on course to be a highschool teacher.

Race is not an articifical construct.
    Yeh because obviously oxford is piss easy....

ReputationRep:
    i however place much more importance on business, science, financial and engineering minds....
    BORING! You are the kind of person that brings disrepute upon universities with your " i don't give a **** about learning I just want to get stinking rich!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Very good idea.

Also get ***** like these out of Britain.
    urgh i hate ******* like this. they should get kicked the **** out of this country. its one thing protesting a war because you think the cause is unjust and its a waste of British troops lives, its another thing to go dress up as terrorists and shout death to everyone who they dont like:

i dont care how much you love your Islam these kind of protests are unacceptable. why the **** come to this country if youre going to hate it so much? go back to whatever backwards place you came from and preach your hatred there all you like. oh wait whats that? your busy? how so? oooh yeah, standing in line behind all the other Abu Hamza wannabes receiving government handouts. disgraceful.

oh and this TheJudge guy is a retarded troll. why are people replying to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    urgh i hate ******* like this. they should get kicked the **** out of this country. its one thing protesting a war because you think the cause is unjust and its a waste of British troops lives, its another thing to go dress up as terrorists and shout death to everyone who they dont like:

i dont care how much you love your Islam these kind of protests are unacceptable. why the **** come to this country if youre going to hate it so much? go back to whatever backwards place you came from and preach your hatred there all you like. oh wait whats that? your busy? how so? oooh yeah, standing in line behind all the other Abu Hamza wannabes receiving government handouts. disgraceful.

seconded, the judge guy is indeed a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crusading)
    Freedom of speech is not a British value?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomheppy)
    BORING! You are the kind of person that brings disrepute upon universities with your " i don't give a **** about learning I just want to get stinking rich!"
    Haha, are you crazy? I am curious how much do you think that you learn at your university you will use in your future job?

My answer is very little. That is why i try my best and even pay money to get training in my engineering related job so when i graduate not only will i have theoretical knowledge but i will also have practical experience. So that way I will be very knowledgable.

I don;t think i am the sort of student who brings disrepute to universities. I am a first class student who studies very hard and even represent my uni in sport....

So thanks but you're compeltely wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomheppy)
    Yeh because obviously oxford is piss easy....
    He is not at oxford and the only reason he can get in is because his parents sent him to a top catholic school. Otherwise he would have no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)

How can you call me a troll when you post such right wing nonsense.... you even support an extreme racist football club in Russia.

Haha, i just looked at your profile. You are a Russian immigrant who supports a club known for having a huge neo-nazi following. So we have a Russian skinhead immigrant saying who we should and should not allow to be immgrants to the UK. I tell you what people like you would be top of the list of who we should not let in. Everywhere Russians go they turn into a ********, they are rough people.

We don;t need people like you in this country, you should piss off.

I'd prefer a muslim anyday over Russian nazi skinhead like you anyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crusading)

How am i a moron? you are an extreme racist, even choosing the name crusading... why do you hate muslims so much?

Is it because they out perform you in education and you have to clean their cars?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    This.

At risk of sounding corny, every child no matter their ethnicity is as capable as another child from a different ethnicity.

All evidense suggests children from certain ethnicities perform much better than children from other ethnicities.

ReputationRep:
    How am i a moron? you are an extreme racist, even choosing the name crusading... why do you hate muslims so much?

Is it because they out perform you in education and you have to clean their cars?
    How is choosing the name crusading racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    How is choosing the name crusading racist?

A guy who only posts anti-muslim posts with a name like crusading.... get real this guy is a racist nut job.

ReputationRep:
    A guy who only posts anti-muslim posts with a name like crusading.... get real this guy is a racist nut job.
    Whats with labelling everyone suchandsuch nut job?

And anyway, not sure being anti muslim makes you racist, per se. Islam is a religion.

You cant really expect anyone to see that image and be filled with love for the subjects can you?

ReputationRep:
    How can you call me a troll when you post such right wing nonsense.... you even support an extreme racist football club in Russia.

Haha, i just looked at your profile. You are a Russian immigrant who supports a club known for having a huge neo-nazi following. So we have a Russian skinhead immigrant saying who we should and should not allow to be immgrants to the UK. I tell you what people like you would be top of the list of who we should not let in. Everywhere Russians go they turn into a ********, they are rough people.

We don;t need people like you in this country, you should piss off.

I'd prefer a muslim anyday over Russian nazi skinhead like you anyday.
    Zenit? i support Zenit because i was born in Saint Petersburg. I unlike you have been to the Zenit stadium for many years and i havent seen one neo-nazi, not even once. besides every club ha thug'ish elements. For example the Milan clubs...what now, all Milan and Inter fans are nazi neo skin heads :rolleyes: not to mention that im no were near being a skinhead lol.

oh and you can not like me all you want but im a British citizen so big middle finger to you. this country needs more people like me rather than retards like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    Zenit? i support Zenit because i was born in Saint Petersburg. I unlike you have been to the Zenit stadium for many years and i havent seen one neo-nazi, not even once. besides every club ha thug'ish elements. For example the Milan clubs...what now, all Milan and Inter fans are nazi neo skin heads :rolleyes: not to mention that im no were near being a skinhead lol.

oh and you can not like me all you want but im a British citizen so big middle finger to you. this country needs more people like me rather than retards like you

Actually Zenit is notoriously racist, the manager said he cannot hire any black players....

Also Russia is notorious aswell for its neo-nazis.....

If you're not a neo-nazi why do you hate muslims so much, afterall the neo-nazi gangs in Russia are notorious for hating 'blacks' the name they have given to the caucus or kavkaz people who happen to be muslims.

You are a British citizen but maybe we can change the policy and haver you removed.... After all isn;t that what you are suggesting in this thread... change immigration policys to remove undesirables.

How do we need more people like you, we have plenty of chavs already. You haven't done **** for this country and really you should pay international fees to come to the university my tax money helps support.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, are you crazy? I am curious how much do you think that you learn at your university you will use in your future job?

My answer is very little. That is why i try my best and even pay money to get training in my engineering related job so when i graduate not only will i have theoretical knowledge but i will also have practical experience. So that way I will be very knowledgable.

I don;t think i am the sort of student who brings disrepute to universities. I am a first class student who studies very hard and even represent my uni in sport....

So thanks but you're compeltely wrong.
    Thanks for proving my point. I never said what subject I study. For all you know I could be studying Mechanical Engineering because I want to get rich despite finding it boring. Also please learn to spell properly.Which University do you attend by the way?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.