Turn on thread page Beta

No more anti-UK immigrants to obtain citizenship watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Whats with labelling everyone suchandsuch nut job?

And anyway, not sure being anti muslim makes you racist, per se. Islam is a religion.

You cant really expect anyone to see that image and be filled with love for the subjects can you?

I much have a bigger problem with people dragging Britian into a war which kills British soldiers and costs this country lots of money. They are just morons, the same sort of morons you will see posting in this thread like our Russian friends and crusading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomheppy)
    Thanks for proving my point. I never said what subject I study. For all you know I could be studying Mechanical Engineering because I want to get rich despite finding it boring. Also please learn to spell properly.Which University do you attend by the way?

How have i proved your point? I didn't claim to know what subject you study. I also consider engineering to be a subject where you will not apply much of what you learn and in reality forget most of it by the time you graduate.

I prefer not release personal details about myself but i will say my uni is ranked top 10 and for mech eng top 5... judged by certian league tables.

You need to learn the difference between spelling errors and typos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Actually Zenit is notoriously racist, the manager said he cannot hire any black players....

Also Russia is notorious aswell for its neo-nazis.....

If you're not a neo-nazi why do you hate muslims so much, afterall the neo-nazi gangs in Russia are notorious for hating 'blacks' the name they have given to the caucus or kavkaz people who happen to be muslims.

You are a British citizen but maybe we can change the policy and haver you removed.... After all isn;t that what you are suggesting in this thread... change immigration policys to remove undesirables.

How do we need more people like you, we have plenty of chavs already. You haven't done **** for this country and really you should pay international fees to come to the university my tax money helps support.
    i dont hate Muslims. i dont approve of people coming to this country, claiming benefits (something that my family, as tax paying residents and then citizens of this country have never done) and then at the same time proclaiming death to the very same countries people, civilization, culture etc. what the gangs in Russia do is nothing to do with me. if you want i can tell you why they hate them but thats nothing to do with this convo.

on what basis would you have me removed? chavs? i was educated at a top private school and have never been in any sort of trouble with the police. i wouldnt hesitate suggesting that im more of an English gentleman than you are. i havent done '****' for this country? you have no idea how much money we have invested in this country (not to mention paying taxes all this time just like your family does - unless of course you are on benefits). we did not get our passports as asylum seekers :rolleyes: we got them by being investors in this countries economy and living here for nearly 12 years without breaking any laws or rules at all.

all your arguments fall apart so easily. the only reason im replying is because i enjoy schooling tools like you now and again when im bored.

ReputationRep:
    He is not at oxford and the only reason he can get in is because his parents sent him to a top catholic school. Otherwise he would have no chance.
    I shouldn't feed the troll, but top Catholic school? That's a new one to me.

According to my school's exam results 2008, available here if you really care, our success rate isn't anything spectacular, in fact it's appalling in some areas, with some subjects having over half of students getting Es or Us at AS.

Cheers for judging me though, it makes me feel better about myself compared to people such as you.

Your profile says you're 23, maybe it's time you grew up (and possibly learnt to spell)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy the Anarchist)
    I shouldn't feed the troll, but top Catholic school? That's a new one to me.

According to my school's exam results 2008, available here if you really care, our success rate isn't anything spectacular, in fact it's appalling in some areas, with some subjects having over half of students getting Es or Us at AS.

Cheers for judging me though, it makes me feel better about myself compared to people such as you.

Your profile says you're 23, maybe it's time you grew up (and possibly learnt to spell)?

You will find catholic schools are notorious for doing well and gaining places in top universities. You see they get the same funding any other schools gets plus lots of funding from catholics... so they have a lot more resources for the children. They also tend to pick smarter pupils.... etc

I know very many smart people who wanted to go to Oxford/Cambridge but appeared to fail simply because these two institutions are elitist and choose only from the best schools.

How do i need to grow up? I am 23, i work, i study and i am a top sportman. It made me laugh when you said i was not mature.... it sounds like the sort of thing a teacher says to a boring pupil.

''Oh you spend your friday nights reading the Clasic literature? you are very mature''

I can spell fine, you need to learn the difference between spelling and typo errors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    i dont hate Muslims. i dont approve of people coming to this country, claiming benefits (something that my family, as tax paying residents and then citizens of this country have never done) and then at the same time proclaiming death to the very same countries people, civilization, culture etc. what the gangs in Russia do is nothing to do with me. if you want i can tell you why they hate them but thats nothing to do with this convo.

on what basis would you have me removed? chavs? i was educated at a top private school and have never been in any sort of trouble with the police. i wouldnt hesitate suggesting that im more of an English gentleman than you are. i havent done '****' for this country? you have no idea how much money we have invested in this country (not to mention paying taxes all this time just like your family does - unless of course you are on benefits). we did not get our passports as asylum seekers :rolleyes: we got them by being investors in this countries economy and living here for nearly 12 years without breaking any laws or rules at all.

all your arguments fall apart so easily. the only reason im replying is because i enjoy schooling tools like you now and again when im bored.

I think its quite obvious you hate muslims.... otherwise you would talk about all immigrants instead of just muslim immigrants. Muslim immigrants should have every right to protest peacefully as long as they are not breaking the law.

You have invested in this country? Yeh so has everyone on here. I bet you're more of an english gentleman than me aswell, i am anything but. You are such an immgirant talking about 'english gentlemen' haha. Next you will drink Tea and start saying how English you are arguing with other Russians about who is more English.... moron.

Who cares if you got your passport as an asylum seeker or not... you should respect the locals or get out... haha I bet you don't like your own rhetoric thrown back at you.

Its funny seeing an immigrant saying who and what immigrants we should let into the UK.

You sound a lot like a chav. Do you read 'the sun'?

I know why Russians hate the muslim people, they are stupid and think they own land which is not theres.

How can you define anti-UK in the first place? And why one rule for those born here; and for those who happen to be born in another country - I am anti-British in many ways (depends how you define anti-UK, again) - but nobody would suggest I don't belong here because of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G50)
    lol? Ever heard of extremist Muslims? To quote a smart Australian fellow (and this could be said for the UK too)...
    That quote is amazing. I agree with it completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyFlipper)
    How can you define anti-UK in the first place? And why one rule for those born here; and for those who happen to be born in another country - I am anti-British in many ways (depends how you define anti-UK, again) - but nobody would suggest I don't belong here because of it.
    All those asian guys who are racist towards white guys and look down on western culture and morals - you'd be naive to think it doesn't happen often in this country... yet they're still here.

(Original post by Davezk)
    All those asian guys who are racist towards white guys and look down on western culture and morals - you'd be naive to think it doesn't happen often in this country... yet they're still here.
    How does that really respond to my post?

ReputationRep:
    I think its quite obvious you hate muslims.... otherwise you would talk about all immigrants instead of just muslim immigrants. Muslim immigrants should have every right to protest peacefully as long as they are not breaking the law.

You have invested in this country? Yeh so has everyone on here. I bet you're more of an english gentleman than me aswell, i am anything but. You are such an immgirant talking about 'english gentlemen' haha. Next you will drink Tea and start saying how English you are arguing with other Russians about who is more English.... moron.

Who cares if you got your passport as an asylum seeker or not... you should respect the locals or get out... haha I bet you don't like your own rhetoric thrown back at you.

Its funny seeing an immigrant saying who and what immigrants we should let into the UK.

You sound a lot like a chav. Do you read 'the sun'?

I know why Russians hate the muslim people, they are stupid and think they own land which is not theres.
    see your argument fails because your just talking ********. i never said Muslim immigrants specifically. i said those who do such violently themed protests. it just so happened that the best example i could think of were the one i gave.

oh, sorry, youve invested millions of pounds directly into the UK government (government bonds etc) then (not to mention taxes etc)? ok fair enough well done .

and i didnt get my passport as an asylum seeker. are you just making things up lol? i wish you would present me more of a challenging debate. really am just wasting time with you. we got our passports through being long term investors. not asylum seekers. we go back to Russia every summer fool.

and whats funny? im British i can vote so yes i will give my opinion on what i want.

no i am not a chav, as i told you i have been educated at v.good english private schools all my life. and no i do not read the sun or any other tabloid. although you on the other do seem like quite a moron who would be taken in by something like the Sun.

and to round things off you conclude your post with a clear lack of knowledge about Russia, well done

ReputationRep:
    Its the government that is anti British. The entire government
    Citizenship is about creating an EU citizen. Everyone will have to take it after you do the citizenship lessons in school, immigrant or not.
    Its has nothing to do with Britishness.
    Its about suppressing dissent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    see your argument fails because your just talking ********. i never said Muslim immigrants specifically. i said those who do such violently themed protests. it just so happened that the best example i could think of were the one i gave.

oh, sorry, youve invested millions of pounds directly into the UK government (government bonds etc) then (not to mention taxes etc)? ok fair enough well done .

and i didnt get my passport as an asylum seeker. are you just making things up lol? i wish you would present me more of a challenging debate. really am just wasting time with you. we got our passports through being long term investors. not asylum seekers. we go back to Russia every summer fool.

and whats funny? im British i can vote so yes i will give my opinion on what i want.

no i am not a chav, as i told you i have been educated at v.good english private schools all my life. and no i do not read the sun or any other tabloid. although you on the other do seem like quite a moron who would be taken in by something like the Sun.

and to round things off you conclude your post with a clear lack of knowledge about Russia, well done

Well if you read the thread it specifically mentions protesters who peavefully protest soldiers. Which they ahve every right to do.

No, i think you will find i am saying anyone can say anything on the internet and the reality is you are probably a poor Russian, who talks a lot on the internet. Afterall why would someone immigrate to another country if they are doing so well in their home country?

Please explain why a multi millionaire family would leave a country that is endowing them with so much wealth? Sorry your story does not hold up.

Who cares if you went to a private school you can still be a chav, you can still read the sun and you can still be a a moron. Most of the private educated people i have met at uni are not that intelligent, have had their hand held through everything they did and are lucky to been given the chance to succeed because they would not have otherwise.

How do i sound like a guy whom reads the sun i am saying let immigrants peacefully protest the troops, this is the anti-thesis of tabloid newspapares. Whereas an anti-muslim sentiment is typical tabloid attitudes.

Actually my knowledge of Russia is fine, the Russians don;t like the caucus people because the chechens want their own state but Russia wont give it to them because they ahve natural resources even though Chechens are not Russian. The Russians tried to fight them but were losing because Chechens are a lot tougher than Russians so the Russians just committed lots of war crimes until they pacified the Chechens. In a nutshell.
    Russia has a tendency to think land which they don't belong is theirs like North Ossetia.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you read the thread it specifically mentions protesters who peavefully protest soldiers. Which they ahve every right to do.

No, i think you will find i am saying anyone can say anything on the internet and the reality is you are probably a poor Russian, who talks a lot on the internet. Afterall why would someone immigrate to another country if they are doing so well in their home country?

Please explain why a multi millionaire family would leave a country that is endowing them with so much wealth? Sorry your story does not hold up.

Who cares if you went to a private school you can still be a chav, you can still read the sun and you can still be a a moron. Most of the private educated people i have met at uni are not that intelligent, have had their hand held through everything they did and are lucky to been given the chance to succeed because they would not have otherwise.

How do i sound like a guy whom reads the sun i am saying let immigrants peacefully protest the troops, this is the anti-thesis of tabloid newspapares. Whereas an anti-muslim sentiment is typical tabloid attitudes.

Actually my knowledge of Russia is fine, the Russians don;t like the caucus people because the chechens want their own state but Russia wont give it to them because they ahve natural resources even though Chechens are not Russian. The Russians tried to fight them but were losing because Chechens are a lot tougher than Russians so the Russians just committed lots of war crimes until they pacified the Chechens. In a nutshell.
    Russia has a tendency to think land which they don't belong is theirs like North Ossetia.
    we emigrated because my dad got a job in the Miami (then London) office of the company he was working for :rolleyes: and my mother wanted us to live in the same country as him. his money was made through being a very succesful manager of a company and someone who was also able to make money through the purchase,renovation and sales of home - something which could be done anywhere, not just Russia so your point again fails.

well you seem to have one of those warped views of private schools so w/e. i dont read tabloids (infact i rarely use newspapers as my main source of information - only picking up the Metro or w/e when im bored on the train). so your argument fails again.

you might not read the Sun but you sure do sound like someone whos intelligence level is the same as that of the Sun readers (whether you have the same views or not).

i do believe you probably meant South Ossetia which actually wants to join Russia of their own free will as shown by the referendum in 1992 when they voted 95%+ to stay with Russia instead of Georgia after the collapse of the soviet union). oh and chechnya and north ossetia have been part of russia for many many hundreds of years

i think youd best just admit defeat and realize that whatever you were taught in GCSE History about Russia comes no where near in comparison to my knowledge and insight of Russian history etc.

anyway you are going wildly off track so to get back on topic - i believe that those who display an aggressive, potentially violent attitude towards the UK establishments (such as threatening to wage war and support war against the UK - as shown in some of the pics i have posted) should not be granted UK citizenship. i do however see no problem if their protests were about the unbased reasons of the war and protesting against the futile loss of life of British soldiers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    we emigrated because my dad got a job in the Miami (then London) office of the company he was working for :rolleyes: and my mother wanted us to live in the same country as him. his money was made through being a very succesful manager of a company and someone who was also able to make money through the purchase,renovation and sales of home - something which could be done anywhere, not just Russia so your point again fails.

well you seem to have one of those warped views of private schools so w/e. i dont read tabloids (infact i rarely use newspapers as my main source of information - only picking up the Metro or w/e when im bored on the train). so your argument fails again.

you might not read the Sun but you sure do sound like someone whos intelligence level is the same as that of the Sun readers (whether you have the same views or not).

i do believe you probably meant South Ossetia which actually wants to join Russia of their own free will as shown by the referendum in 1992 when they voted 95%+ to stay with Russia instead of Georgia after the collapse of the soviet union). oh and chechnya and north ossetia have been part of russia for many many hundreds of years

i think youd best just admit defeat and realize that whatever you were taught in GCSE History about Russia comes no where near in comparison to my knowledge and insight of Russian history etc.

anyway you are going wildly off track so to get back on topic - i believe that those who display an aggressive, potentially violent attitude towards the UK establishments (such as threatening to wage war and support war against the UK - as shown in some of the pics i have posted) should not be granted UK citizenship. i do however see no problem if their protests were about the unbased reasons of the war and protesting against the futile loss of life of British soldiers.
    So you say, everyone on here is from a rich family or done this and that. No proof. If we go by statistics Russians are known to be a nuisance where ever they go and to be invovled in organised crime.

Actually its common knowledge children in private schools get everything handed to thema dn are coached very well to gain entrance to university and to prepare them well. I went to a state school and i work harder and get better grades than the privately educated people i go to uni with, who are generaly lazy but have a good foundation.

My intelligence level is superior to yours, you sound like a spoilt brat who thinks he has achieved something. Your views are much more akin to a tabloid newspaper, not many papers nevermind tabloid newspapers have argued that the muslims who protested the soldiers did a peaceful and legal protest and the people who attacked them were violent savages.

I was referring to North Ossetia, South ossetia already belongs to Georgia but North Ossetia is not Russian either, it should really be Georgian. Chechens are not Russian nor do they want to belong to Russia, they should have the right to leave Russia, but the Russian savages wont let them.

Who cares what you think you know about Russian history. You just said Chechnya is Russian, which is a joke. Interesting videos in your profile by the way, that character in the film in your video is from the film brother and is a tatar and is muslim....

I disagree aslong as the protests are legal and peaceful then the muslims have every right to protest what they want. Protesting soldiers is completely legitimate.

If we choose to change immigration law then i suggest we make it so we can remove Russian neo-nazis.... they are a real plague.

ReputationRep:
    anyway im not gonna bother replying to your crap about my heritage (dont need to prove anything to you) but i will ask this - why should north ossetia belong to georgia? 'just cuz'? and if chechens deserve he right to leave russia then south ossetians deserve the right to leave georgia and join russia right? chechnya is part of Russia, no joke. been like that for many hundreds of years. the film brother is okayish (bit of a boring storyline dragged out imo),i have no problem with the actor being muslim (if what you say is true) i have that video not because it but because i like the song. how can you say the protests are peaceful when so many of these protests are advocating violent action against the protestors home countries (not to mention the hatred inciting meetings)? anyway you seem to want to let in lots of UK haters into the country so w/e. your a bit of a tool. and you can remove 'neo nazi russians' all you want (infact id have no problem if the UKs goverment decision to deport or w/e Russians who were actually proper neo-nazis and were inciting racial hatred and involved in hate crimes), i wont fall under that category. plus you seem to be perpetually confusing me with a muslim hater trying to suggest that i want to ban all musilm immigrants which couldnt be further from the truth. im rather arguing that goverments use more stringent means when giving out citizenships etc and if someone is regularly involved in violence advocating protests/meetings etc (aimed largely in part against the country where they now reside) they should think twice. btw you keep trying to label me as some sun reader but youre the one who keeps making sensationalist claims lol. "omg russian, supports zenit, naaaaaaazi" haha. if your intelligence is superior to mine you should try and show it more. i havent seen your posts before on this forum but going by your rep its obvious you post lots of BS btw im reading your post again and you know you come off as quite a racist trying to label all russians as members of neo-nazi gangs and organized crime cartels or what not. just thought that was a bit ironic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kolya)
    What about those who attack the UK government but already have UK citizenship? Should they have their citizenship revoked?
    The whole point of a citizenship is that you have the right to remain in this country. The government can revoke that but only in extreme cases like your a terrorist who immigrated here originally. It's hard legally to do that.

But for those who aren't citizens yet. It's much easier. Why not get rid of those who will hate this country before it's to late? Would you close the stable gates if 3 out of 8 horses escaped and the remaining ones are walking towards the gates?

ReputationRep:
    Chechnya and the North Caucasus has only been part of Russia for less then a 150 years. For the Russians to take over that area it lead to the ethnic cleansing and deaths of thousands of people.

ReputationRep:
    They are mentally capbale but they do not have the work ethic... hence why theya re some of the lowest achievers...
    And built the Western world, and the greatest Universities in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    anyway im not gonna bother replying to your crap about my heritage (dont need to prove anything to you) but i will ask this - why should north ossetia belong to georgia? 'just cuz'? and if chechens deserve he right to leave russia then south ossetians deserve the right to leave georgia and join russia right? chechnya is part of Russia, no joke.

been like that for many hundreds of years. the film brother is okayish (bit of a boring storyline dragged out imo),i have no problem with the actor being muslim (if what you say is true) i have that video not because it but because i like the song.

how can you say the protests are peaceful when so many of these protests are advocating violent action against the protestors home countries (not to mention the hatred inciting meetings)? anyway you seem to want to let in lots of UK haters into the country so w/e.

your a bit of a tool. and you can remove 'neo nazi russians' all you want (infact id have no problem if the UKs goverment decision to deport or w/e Russians who were actually proper neo-nazis and were inciting racial hatred and involved in hate crimes), i wont fall under that category. plus you seem to be perpetually confusing me with a muslim hater trying to suggest that i want to ban all musilm immigrants which couldnt be further from the truth. im rather arguing that goverments use more stringent means when giving out citizenships etc and if someone is regularly involved in violence advocating protests/meetings etc (aimed largely in part against the country where they now reside) they should think twice.

btw you keep trying to label me as some sun reader but youre the one who keeps making sensationalist claims lol. "omg russian, supports zenit, naaaaaaazi" haha. if your intelligence is superior to mine you should try and show it more. i havent seen your posts before on this forum but going by your rep its obvious you post lots of BS btw im reading your post again and you know you come off as quite a racist trying to label all russians as members of neo-nazi gangs and organized crime cartels or what not. just thought that was a bit ironic.
    Chechnya is apart of Russia but theya re not Russian and certainly do not want to be apart of Russia.

North Ossetia is not Russian, they are ethnically closer to Persian people, Russia however is trying to claim control of South ossetia by giving them all Russian passports.

Are you sure you don;t have a problem with muslims?

The protests in question (the protests criticising British soldiers) were perfectly legal and did not threaten violence.

I don;t think people should be judged on what protests they attend they should be judged on what skills they bring to this country.

You are really stupid, i purposefully make borderline racist comments about Russians to immitate the same comments you are making about muslims. Well done. You have shown what a hypocrite you are.

How do you think i get red gems? I challenge peoples backwards views and many of those people neg rep me. Only the posters who never say anything out of line and are everyones friends have many positive reps... in other words boring posters.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.