Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently on a gap year and although I had originally planned to travel in South America I haven't yet found a job and am considering au pairing as an option. I would want to go to a Spanish speaking country and was wondering if anyone had any experience of this, which websites/agencies were best or even personal contacts?

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently using www.easyaupair.com

It's fairly good, you make yourself your profile, and then you can send intro messages to families. I've had a few job offers from France, too, but I'm not sure if I'm going to take a job or not until the results come out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm currently using www.easyaupair.com

It's fairly good, you make yourself your profile, and then you can send intro messages to families. I've had a few job offers from France, too, but I'm not sure if I'm going to take a job or not until the results come out!
    Cheers for that, it looks pretty promising!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.