Turn on thread page Beta

Need non judgemental advice !! watch

Okay thanks for taking time out to read this but this is basically a call for help to anyone who can private message me and give me some advice.. even if i post as anon i'm too worried that i'll be exposed lol caus of the details i need 2 explain... so anyone who has a lil time on their hands pretty please could u message me! This is a genuine relationship problem but the people involved have a TSR account so i'm just being extra careful.. nothing dodgey i promise!

anyone feeling extra nice PM me .. i seriously need some help

ReputationRep:
    you can PM me.

i don't know how to PM anonymous people, but i'm free now to chat.

ReputationRep:
    PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay thanks for taking time out to read this but this is basically a call for help to anyone who can private message me and give me some advice.. even if i post as anon i'm too worried that i'll be exposed lol caus of the details i need 2 explain... so anyone who has a lil time on their hands pretty please could u message me! This is a genuine relationship problem but the people involved have a TSR account so i'm just being extra careful.. nothing dodgey i promise!

anyone feeling extra nice PM me .. i seriously need some help
    You can pm me

ReputationRep:
    PM me, im lonely.

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't realized, us nice people can't PM you as you've kept to anon, so feel free to pour your heart out to us by sending us a PM. Anyday now

ReputationRep:
    NO PM ME.
    I'm the bestest :cool:

ReputationRep:
    PM me.

ReputationRep:
    yeah go for it...happy to help

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you haven't run out of things to say, or even if you have and want to repeat them!

ReputationRep:
    PM me! I'm the least judgemental!

ReputationRep:
    PM me because, just because u should... im also a cancer, so i have amazing helping skills

ReputationRep:
    I'm free if you want to talk !!

ReputationRep:
    aww its so gorgeously sweet how everyone has run saying PM me

oh btw you can PM me too if you still want more people ... im a good shoulder for heartache

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you want
    You've already got quite a few offers though.

ReputationRep:
    PM me please I'm desperate. And intrigued. Very intrigued.

And bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    PM me because, just because u should... im also a cancer, so i have amazing helping skills
    Oh yeah? Well I'm a sagittarius and as such shine optimism. So there.

ReputationRep:
    Am all ears

ReputationRep:
    I see you have AOT of offers, feel free to pm me im good at giving advise, iv had alot of relationship experance been with my bf for 2 years now.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, you might as well just tell us in this thread as anonymous to save you the trouble of replying to all of us.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.