Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need non judgemental advice !! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Oh yeah? Well I'm a sagittarius and as such shine optimism. So there.
    :mad: Oh bring it goat!!! Lets take this outside!

Anyway, im the more emotional one, and therefore most likely to relate with OP for whichever problem he/she has....you see "he/she" im already relating to OP's gender...so there! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, well yeah, feel free to PM me also. Can't PM anon peoples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay thanks for taking time out to read this but this is basically a call for help to anyone who can private message me and give me some advice.. even if i post as anon i'm too worried that i'll be exposed lol caus of the details i need 2 explain... so anyone who has a lil time on their hands pretty please could u message me! This is a genuine relationship problem but the people involved have a TSR account so i'm just being extra careful.. nothing dodgey i promise!

anyone feeling extra nice PM me .. i seriously need some help
    Hi

You can PM me if you want, check my profile out, I have a lot of experience with relationship and family problems and i'm always happy to help anyone who needs advice or support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    :mad: Oh bring it goat!!! Lets take this outside!

Anyway, im the more emotional one, and therefore most likely to relate with OP for whichever problem he/she has....you see "he/she" im already relating to OP's gender...so there! :p:
    Goat? Thats the capricorn you div! I'm the centaur - half man, half horse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Goat? Thats the capricorn you div! I'm the centaur - half man, half horse.

:eek3: oops my bad! well...they never said cancers are smart :p:
    if i remember my Greek mythology don't centaurs tend to get drunk, and then go off to the nearest village and steal woman?

:rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    tbh i think me asking "PM me" is superfluous now so all i will say is hope you can sort out whatever problem you had

ReputationRep:
    pm me! X

PM me. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf why did that put me as anonymous

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.