Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

are people who are needlessly aggressive mentally ill? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In UK culture, say you're out in town at a bar or something. why do some guys look and act so aggressive? :confused: like you always have to be in the mindset to fight or something?

people here might say "pussy!!!!!", but it's not about being scared or timid. on weekends i like to relax and chill, just hang out with friends and thing. people's moods are different, so can't people chill without an atmosphere like this?

ReputationRep:
    No, they are drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Chavs.
    need i say more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    Chavs.
    need i say more?
    I think we'd all prefer it if you didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zap Brannigan)
    I think we'd all prefer it if you didn't.
    i full heartedly agree

the neg rep makes my opinions completely invalid and on par with Hitlers - i must be stopped immediately and banned for such a henious crime against humanity.

thank you for reminding me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    i full heartedly agree

the neg rep makes my opinions completely invalid and on par with Hitlers - i must be stopped immediately and banned for such a henious crime against humanity.

thank you for reminding me.
    I didn't mention anything about your negative rep. I just thought you sounded like a bit of a tool. If it helps, you still do.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mention anything about your negative rep. I just thought you sounded like a bit of a tool. If it helps, you still do.
    No, you are the one who sounds like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

surely not being born until at least the 30th century doesn't give you much of a standing on 21st century issues

also the small minor implication of being a fictional character

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.