High five :five: :borat:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frognoise)
    wait.. i don't get the joke...
    maybe its just cos I have a naughty mind...wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months, I love him to pieces, he's the best guy i've ever been with. He says all the right things at the right times, tells me he loves me and all that. But I constantly feel like he doesnt want to progress the relationship and might as well be married to his friends. I've never been introduced to his parents and i'm only allowed at his house when his dads not in, or if his dad is in I have to wait in the car. I've introduced him to my parents, but he never wants to come around mine when their in, only ever comes when their out.

For example, last night we went out on the town and had a bit too much to drink and I fell asleep on the sofa at his (his dad was out) and he woke me up at 2ish saying I needed to go cos his dad was due back soon, so at 2am half asleep he walked me 20 mins home! Why couldnt I just stay over at his??

Also, this morning he text me saying we'll probs do something later, so I got ready then he text at 8pm saying hes going to some mates new flat so cant do anything until monday night, cos hes just going to lie in all day tomorrow, which I know is a lie cos ive seen him in the car with his mates during the day on sundays!

I really love him and I just want to spend time with him, but he doesnt understand and im not sure if he actually truely loves me or just says that!

What do you think??

Thanks in advance, we're both 20 btw
    Does he come from a strict or religious background? Maybe his parents aren't comfortable with you staying the night, which is why he's never invited you round. His dad might have a problem with him having a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    You need to give this boy a serious talking to. I have absolutely no idea why he would want you to leave the house purely because his dad came home, at 2.30 in the morning?! Maybe he's embarrassed about his parents, or they're just really strict, but whatever it is you NEED to talk to him about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    I just choked on my cup of tea
    :borat:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    what are you crying about?
    He's doing this for you're own good.

If you try and be to clingy and want him to see you MORE than he see's his friend, that is ludacris!!!!!!! Eventually he will get bored of you and your clingyness and dump you really sharply so if i was you I'd just be happy that he's such a nice person like you said earlier.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.