Turn on thread page Beta

Really regret sleeping with her watch

I had a one night stand and lost my virginity to a very fat unattractive girl. At the time I was very drunk, and it happened so fast that by the I came to my senses it was too late.

It's been a month since I slept with her, and ever since then I have been feeling really cut up about the whole thing, because I never ever expected to lose my virginity this way, to a girl I have no physical attraction towards. And even though she made all the moves, my confidence has been hit by it as I was saving my virginity for somebody special and yet ended up with her. I was/and still am really looking for a long term relationship with someone (and not her).

Anyway, we talk from time to time online since the event, as she is mates with my best friend, and I just want to cut her off. She is a nice girl and everything, but by talking to her it reminds me of how I lost my virginity, and this traumantises me. I dont even want to think about the sex, and I am so glad that I was that drunk that I don't have flashbacks about it. On top of that, personality wise we are not compatible, she doesn't stimulate me at all mentally; we have different perspectives on things and it is blatently obvious that the reason why she continues to talk to me is because she likes me in that way. I have told her quite quickly after what had happened that all it was, was a drunken one night stand and that I wasn't interested in being with her. Her flatmates who I am also mates with have told me behind my back that she was devestated at this as she was expecting something more. They told me that they backed me up, because at the time it all happened I told her that I was not interested and yet she was the one that was so persistant in bedding me.

Anyway, how do I go about doing this?

ReputationRep:
    In b4 chubbyists.

ReputationRep:
    You'll look back on this as something insignificant. £10 says you shag worse in the future and it could have been alot worse.

(Original post by Cardozo)
    You'll look back on this as something insignificant. £10 says you shag worse in the future and it could have been alot worse.
    How can it get any worse then that? I take it that you have had this unfortunant experience.

ReputationRep:
    just ignore her until she gives up? i had a similar-ish situation which involved a girl who i thought knew there was nothing there, persisting me for months but after a while it all stopped... now i rarely think about it. unlucky though, is a shame if you wanted to lose it to someone you really liked.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    My advice is to get over it. It's happened now and there's nothing you can do about it. It's not like you can go and snatch your virginity back from her vagina or something. :dontknow: Just don't get yourself into that sort of situation in the future!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    It's not like you can go and snatch your virginity back from her vagina or something. :dontknow:
    I've just had an awesome idea for the next Indiana Jones movie :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore her. You've told her you're not interested so hopefully she should get the message and do your best to try and get over it and move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    It happens, just try and forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I had a one night stand and lost my virginity to a very fat unattractive girl. At the time I was very drunk, and it happened so fast that by the I came to my senses it was too late.

It's been a month since I slept with her, and ever since then I have been feeling really cut up about the whole thing, because I never ever expected to lose my virginity this way, to a girl I have no physical attraction towards. And even though she made all the moves, my confidence has been hit by it as I was saving my virginity for somebody special and yet ended up with her. I was/and still am really looking for a long term relationship with someone (and not her).

Anyway, we talk from time to time online since the event, as she is mates with my best friend, and I just want to cut her off. She is a nice girl and everything, but by talking to her it reminds me of how I lost my virginity, and this traumantises me. I dont even want to think about the sex, and I am so glad that I was that drunk that I don't have flashbacks about it. On top of that, personality wise we are not compatible, she doesn't stimulate me at all mentally; we have different perspectives on things and it is blatently obvious that the reason why she continues to talk to me is because she likes me in that way. I have told her quite quickly after what had happened that all it was, was a drunken one night stand and that I wasn't interested in being with her. Her flatmates who I am also mates with have told me behind my back that she was devestated at this as she was expecting something more. They told me that they backed me up, because at the time it all happened I told her that I was not interested and yet she was the one that was so persistant in bedding me.

Anyway, how do I go about doing this?

You poor thing...

Watch where you stick your penis... and YOU MUST HAVE BEEN really drunk

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for you - but don't use getting drunk as an excuse for all this, because that's exactly what it is. An excuse and not a reason.

You just need to forget about it. Being in the sameish group of mates, it would be quite silly to just start ignoring her. Ignore her online, sure, but if you see her out in real life a small smile will suffice.

Alternatively, you could get therapy if it really has traumatised you so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    I've just had an awesome idea for the next Indiana Jones movie :woo:
    :rofl:

It'd be more realistic :dry:

ReputationRep:
    poor you... similar thing happened with me, i was SO DRUNK one night i have no idea what actually happened... somehow found this guy in town and had sex with him in an alleyway, i don't even remember what happened. at least you know who she is!! even though you might wish you didn't if she's soo damn unattractive but if you didn't know her it would be more traumatic for you... kinda like a bit of you you've lost and you can never find again, well at least you know where it is! if that makes sense.
    it's so annoying because i don't remember it i think i'm still a virgin when i'm just not!! it's so frustrating. i think the best thing to do is to just think you can kind of have a second chance because if the first time doesn't mean anything, when have sex with someone you care about it will mean so much more and that time will just be a drunken encounter, it wont count as losing your virginity. that's what i'm planning on doing anyway. as for the girl, it happens, i'm sure she's not too hung up about it and she knows how you feel so she's bound to not hang about.

(Original post by Keyblade92)
    pics or it didn't happen.
    Mate I cant even look at the pictures tagged with her from that night on facebook. I literally cringe.

ReputationRep:
    I think the only thing that is going to fix this is time.
    Eventually you will be able to look back on it and laugh.
    Seriously, I used to hate the first guy I slept with, but eventually I just stopped caring about it much, and 5 years later I don't really have any negative feelings towards him at all. He was just a stupid little boy lol.

Alternative advice: Go out and **** someone fit to make yourself feel better

ReputationRep:
    Sleep with someone skinny, that way you can consider youself sleeping with someone average size. No idea how it works just does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I think the only thing that is going to fix this is time.
    Eventually you will be able to look back on it and laugh.
    Seriously, I used to hate the first guy I slept with, but eventually I just stopped caring about it much, and 5 years later I don't really have any negative feelings towards him at all. He was just a stupid little boy lol.

Alternative advice: Go out and **** someone fit to make yourself feel better
    if you're not offering then gtfo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    if you're not offering then gtfo :p:
    Being the girl the OP ***** just so his last shag wasn't a fat bird isn't particularly tempting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Being the girl the OP ***** just so his last shag wasn't a fat bird isn't particularly tempting.
    LOL, just kiddin yo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.