Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it best to go to the gym before or after breakfast? watch

ReputationRep:
    The question in the title. I was just wondering what is better for you to lose weight and build muscle.

ReputationRep:
    After. If you don't eat anything you will shrivel up like a prune. For an effective muscle building work out eat 20g of protein before and after the work out.

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Neither before or after will lose 'weight' and build muscle!!

Prioritise.

ReputationRep:
    stupid question...you can't work out on an empty stomach...

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****. Someone lock this thread, please!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think mods do enough to clear silly **** like this. They're more concerned with me cheating the swear filter than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Rippetoe)
    I don't think mods do enough to clear silly **** like this. They're more concerned with me cheating the swear filter than anything else.
    You're forgetting that it makes their lives worthwhile by carrying out such crucial TSR duties.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    stupid question...you can't work out on an empty stomach...
    yes you can. You just have to know your own limits and don't beast yourself.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.