Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to go drinking(and get food) tonight in Preson advice fast please Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok its my birthday and I want to go clubbing before I get so tired I dont want to go(did earlier then got a bit of energy now tiring again so want advice)

Where do I avoid(I'm a softie and a easy target for fights as people can tell im soft and start on me) I saw Revs and Yate's 2 pub chains I like but want a bit of difference.

Wheres good for students and isnt full of snobs or people wanting fights?

Also I need to get something on the way like a pitta bread salad or better a sandwich wheres open? I am currently near train station in hotel.

Advice fast please but if I dont reply I will be in shower getting ready.

ReputationRep:
    Oops I mean Preston of course

ReputationRep:
    bit late, but yates', manyana and lava.

the cocktail factory is pretty decent as well

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.