Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    once a week, because i work there.
    cholesterol ahoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Haha, **** yes, Harlesden is the perfect definition of ghetto town I always feel bad-ass when I walk there and proud of myself when I'm home, thinking "I'm so ******* good! I survived walking down Harlesden" :')
    lol so true :p:

ReputationRep:
    Never. Well, not since I was 10. Even then I only used to go for birthday parties. I've probably only been there about 7 times in total.

ReputationRep:
    Once every month or so, but occassionaly I'll get a really strong desire to have a McDonalds. But I always get the McDonalds sweats about 20 minutes after it and feel like being sick everywhere. You would have thought I would have learnt by now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Stop it, you're making my belly crave Sam's!!
    I wish I had the energy to get my shoes, walk 100 metres and rob Sam's right now. I seriously don't think my belly could handle such deliciousness, my nostrils wouldn't cope with smelling the sweet mixture of hot, burning, greasy oil and chicken faaaar away and my brain would explode trying to decide what to get :coma:

You go get 2 for £2 for us plz.

Does this mean BONER in Hackney-slang? Cause I know I give you 'hebegebees' :hubba:
    I'm not from Hackney.

ReputationRep:
    i never eat any form of fast or fried food .,im proud to say.

ReputationRep:
    3 times a year on average

ReputationRep:
    about once a week. though have gone off them a bit recently. though i did have a chicken nugget meal on friday...

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone eat MacDonald's? It's expensive, tastes like crap and does things to your body that would make Harold Shipman jealous.

ReputationRep:
    about once a week on average.

actually, thinking about it, i went there 4 times last week =/

lol

ReputationRep:
    up until a couple of months ago i hadn't had one in over a year. however i have been doing a lot of travelling up and down the motorway recently. fleet services has become my second home, and there its a choice of mcdonalds or burger king. great.

ReputationRep:
    never.. i havent been in there for about 5 years (apart from to use the toilet and nick toilet roll.. hmmm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a McDonald's since I was 8. Last time I had a fast food burger was from Burger King in Liverpool Street Station, and that was only because my train had been cancelled and all the other food places were shut. It was revolting. I have no idea how anyone eats that stuff, let alone actively choosing to go there and get 'food'.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe once every 2 months on average. Generally the only time I'd get one is at a service station or a train station as everything else is ridiculously overpriced so on most long journeys. I do love McDonalds though, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    Very rarely. Maybe two or three times a year.

ReputationRep:
    I don't.

ReputationRep:
    Once every couple of weeks. Theres one really near my house so if im really hungry after school i take coke, chips and nuggets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsShifty)
    I haven't had a McDonald's since I was 8. Last time I had a fast food burger was from Burger King in Liverpool Street Station, and that was only because my train had been cancelled and all the other food places were shut. It was revolting. I have no idea how anyone eats that stuff, let alone actively choosing to go there and get 'food'.
    It's tasty food. You, just like most other people, have successfully been brainwashed by the places like Subway.

Sheep.

ReputationRep:
    About twice a month. Nom nom nom.

ReputationRep:
    Probs about 4 times a year.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.