Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you eat MacDonalds? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Too much, its so tempting to nip in after work and get a milkshake and a couple of burgers

On average around twice a week, although when I get back to school it'll be much less

ReputationRep:
    About once every month and a half, which is roughly the time it takes for me to have recovered from the last one. :p: I'm too sensible, but admittedly there is often an urge there to go and pig out.

ReputationRep:
    i only eat the apple pies...every once in a blue moon

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't eaten MacDonalds since year 9 (so, seven years) until a few months ago, when it was freezing cold, I'd been outside for ages, and the people I was with went to MacDonalds. I only had some fries and a coffee though, not a burger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcusTheEskimo)
    It's tasty food. You, just like most other people, have successfully been brainwashed by the places like Subway.

Sheep.
    Presumptuous of you.

I've never had a Subway in my life and never intend to. The crap they dish up looks just as bad, not to mention that Subway restaurants look so depressing I'm convinced that people go there solely to die.

And it's not tasty food. It doesn't even taste anything like food.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I had a McDonalds was at Gatwick Airport back in August '08. Hadn't had one for god knows how long before that. At least 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had one for too long, I can't be asked to walk 10 mins down the road cause by the time I come back it's cold.

About once every ten years. Last time I did was in 2000, at the Millenium Dome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsShifty)
    Presumptuous of you.

I've never had a Subway in my life and never intend to. The crap they dish up looks just as bad, not to mention that Subway restaurants look so depressing I'm convinced that people go there solely to die.

And it's not tasty food. It doesn't even taste anything like food.
    Fair enough, I take it back, in your case, at least. My point still stands though. The vast majority of people who have serious issues with fast food haven't formed that opinion themselves.

ReputationRep:
    neverrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    A few times a year, only ice cream.

ReputationRep:
    Rarely. Must be a few months since I last popped in one.

ReputationRep:
    I went nearly a year without having one on the basis it was bad for you but I found that long period of not having it has made me feel the need to 'treat myself' rather too often of late.

ReputationRep:
    i think the last time was sometime in february :p: lol i barely ever eat there!

ReputationRep:
    Once every blue moon. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I eat there pretty regularly, at least a few times a month. I used to eat there once in a blue moon because I lived about 40 minutes away from the closest Mc Donalds, but now it's just too tempting. I like just going through the Drive Thru and getting something quick when I'm hungry.

ReputationRep:
    At summer school I ate there 1/2 times every day, for 6 days.

I never felt so down and groggy in all my life! I felt really depressed until I had my fix, was weird-ass! lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.