Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 22KT22)
    This! I did however try the caramel milkshake.. twas ok, i spose.
    I am tempted to pop in and try this since seeing it on the new advert. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Only when my friends force me there, maybe like once or twice a month. Burger King is nicer.

ReputationRep:
    Never. Just can't bring myself to stomach it knowing where they get their meat from.

ReputationRep:
    A lot.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I prefer Burger King.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    And it's cheaper :ninja:
    Only their 2 for £2, rest is darn expensive*

*Did I just type that Sam's is expensive? Haha, kidding.

ReputationRep:
    once in a blue moon, except when they're selling mozzarella dippers, cant beat deep fried cheese

ReputationRep:
    Ive eaten there twice this year. Compared with, like, every 2 weeks last year.

Only eat there when theres nothing else, or theres an offer/ something new i want to try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Only their 2 for £2, rest is darn expensive*

*Did I just type that Sam's is expensive? Haha, kidding.
    Lol i only buy the burger meals from there anyways.

I remember seeing in another thread you wrote 99pstore/poundland is too expensive for you :rofl:....I Loled.

ReputationRep:
    Normally once, but with all this OT I'm doing at work, maybe twice a week.

Although I am as healthy as you get, so I guess it all evens out.

ReputationRep:
    never, unless it's absolute emergency. Burger King happens a couple of times a year though

ReputationRep:
    If they're lucky, maybe once a year.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, really. At average, probably once or twice in three weeks.

ReputationRep:
    between 2-5 times a year.

ReputationRep:
    Once in a blue moon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Lol i only buy the burger meals from there anyways.

I remember seeing in another thread you wrote 99pstore/poundland is too expensive for you :rofl:....I Loled.
    HEY, to be honest, Poundland is expensive. At least compared to 99p stores :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..every few months, I'd say. It's weird, when I was younger I'd moan if I hadn't been to McDonald's for a couple of weeks but now I only really eat there when I have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    HEY, to be honest, Poundland is expensive. At least compared to 99p stores :awesome:
    Sometimes when I'm really desperate to watch Animes on my PC, i'd buy headphones from the 99p store :ninja:

Anyways Sams is the Yumyum in my Tum and an alternatve since i could only buy Fillet O Fish at MD's :p:

Edit: I'm going to sleep now Cultivated, gotta wake up early to work at BHF charity shop (yes it's unpaid). Night Night

ReputationRep:
    When I was in college I ate it twice a week (fast food about 4-5 times a week in total).
    Now it's about once a month.

ReputationRep:
    every three month or so its a 15 mins drive to the nearest one so we only have it if we are coming from somewhere and were passing through

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.