Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember the last time I had it tbh.
    But I'm starting work there on Tuesday, so I might be forced to have a bite

ReputationRep:
    around once a month...

ReputationRep:
    I think once a week is already unhealthy and too much. I personally avoid it now - I used to like it but now I can physically feel my arteries being clogged up, and getting this weird feeling in my heart after eating a big tasty or whatever they're called, it just puts me right off. I may have the odd quarter pounder if my friends are eating a Mc Donalds in town, though that's usually only once every three/four months or so - I'd prefer a burger king or subway; they're still fatty, though not as bad as Mc Donalds (and taste nicer too)

ReputationRep:
    Had it about half hour ago. It's friggin disguisting.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had mcdonalds for ages. Maybe every couple of months.

I remember when I was a kid, it was such a treat, i always looked forward to it on the odd occasion we went there. It's lost its magic now though.

ReputationRep:
    once a month? I'd much rather have a subway

But over all I like pot noodle king of fast food imo

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. Prefer Subway =D

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. Only once this year so far...I had chips and a fruit shoot about two weeks ago lol. Oh and about 2 months ago I had an oreo mc flurry!

Never ever.

ReputationRep:
    I work there so erm, quite often. Probably about 4/5 days a week. Bad, I know.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had a McD for years ... Why would I when there are SO many good proper restaurants out there!

ReputationRep:
    I eat occasionally there for the ice creams; mmmmmmmmm the sundaes, mcflurrys, mmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go into one, even to wash my hands. Nor would I go into KFC, Burger King etc etc. I did go into a subway once in the last year and felt disgusted with myself afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I hate McDonalds i never eat it

ReputationRep:
    hmm once or twice a month

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid my parents always took me to Burger King or Pizza Hut, never McDonalds. Probably had it 3 times in my life. The last time was probably 5-7 years ago

ReputationRep:
    Well Ill eat McDonalds whenever they rebuild the last one I ate.

ReputationRep:
    not dat much, i prefer KFC coz it's more filling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Never, because Sam's better :drool:
    Seriously :coma:

I'm a Sams' fan all the way!! Even though it's right next to a Macdonalds, more people go to Sams hehe. It's cheaper and nicer.
    2 for £2 FTW :ahee: (I know it's not any healthier ): )

ReputationRep:
    weekly probs

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.