Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At home 4/5time a year
    Uni once or twice a month

ReputationRep:
    rarely, maybe once every few months at most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzness)
    I'm a Sams' fan all the way!! Even though it's right next to a Macdonalds, more people go to Sams hehe. It's cheaper and nicer.
    2 for £2 FTW :ahee: (I know it's not any healthier ): )
    Do you live in/near Wembley by any chance? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Do you live in/near Wembley by any chance? :curious:
    Sams is not exclusive to the Wembly area you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    When I was a kid my parents always took me to Burger King or Pizza Hut, never McDonalds. Probably had it 3 times in my life. The last time was probably 5-7 years ago
    Haha, my parents never took me to McDonalds either, and barely ever burger king, and now I love both! That didn't work now, did it, mum and dad

And I go whenever I'm hungry and near one.

ReputationRep:
    Very rarely - once a year maybe? and that's only if I have a friend who is dying for Maccy's.

However if I go I just probably have a milkshake or small fries its just too greasy and unhealthy ofcourse but if 'fat' did not exist I would eat every fried food and cakes in the world mmm.

ReputationRep:
    once every 2-3 weeks. but usually i go to burger king if i can help it. having a mcdonald's 5 minutes away from school doesn't help

ReputationRep:
    probably once every three weeks. then when i am on holiday i eat it like every other day, especially in america at disneyworld

ReputationRep:
    Used to be maybe once a year, now I think I would rather go hungry.

Sugared meat. Bleeding horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I have had once this year...that was the 2nd time in my life.

ReputationRep:
    er last time i had a macdonalds was probably around 5 yrs ago, i refuse to eat at places like MacD's, BK and KFC

ReputationRep:
    Once every six weeks or so. The food is really not that bad but it's not filling enough, and the restaurant is usually full of ********* and kids (not mutually exclusive).

ReputationRep:
    Maccy's sucks arse, I'd rather go to KFC or subway. But if I did want a burger then the burgers from my local kebab are a hell of a lot nicer and are a hell of a lot cheaper than maccys.

ReputationRep:
    Rarely.

I work there so being surrounded by the smell ever week kind of puts me off. I'll have a Coke or a Fanta on my break and munch on my sandwiches xD They think I'm a bit weird for doing that
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Never, it disgusts me.

I have the occasional Burger King/KFC though, once every three months?

Although I went off KFC when I was violently sick the next morning... and this is someone with an extreme immune system!

ReputationRep:
    i go there quite often but only ever tend to have a diet coke - i dont like it, and tbh the food is quite expensive for what it is. Say if you have a meal or whatever its £3.50ish? whereas you can go to subway have a six inch sub of the day meal for about the same - and im sure which one everybody would prefer.

Its only that mcdonalds are 24 hour that me and my friends go there.

I probably actually eat a mcdonalds once a month

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. Maybe once every few months.
    I still have visions of that headline on the papers a few years back when that woman found a battered and fried chicken head in the chicken nuggets she was feeding to her kid... Yum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    I eat MacDonalds twice a week (only when I'm really hungry and there is nothing around to eat)

however some of my friends eat MacDonalds twice a day ..... no wonder why they are getting bigger and bigger ...

about 4 times a year

ReputationRep:
    TOO often. maybe 3 times a week. and i don't even have a mcdonalds in trinidad. i guess that's why. there's no mcdonald's back home so whenever i visit america, i'm goin crazy on mcdonalds. hopefully i'm not 300 pounds when i return home.

ReputationRep:
    I had one on wednesday, but I can't remember the time before that. I know I had one on the 27th of June, coz we were on a planned night out and stopped off for one, I'm not sad and remember dates of macdonalds trips like, just happened to go on memorable days.
    They're probably the last two I can remember, so not often at all, about once a month recently, and before that barely at all coz I was on a healthy eating thingy.
    Do get drinks from there quite often while passing through the station though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.