Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At home 4/5time a year
    Uni once or twice a month

ReputationRep:
    rarely, maybe once every few months at most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzness)
    I'm a Sams' fan all the way!! Even though it's right next to a Macdonalds, more people go to Sams hehe. It's cheaper and nicer.
    2 for £2 FTW :ahee: (I know it's not any healthier ): )
    Do you live in/near Wembley by any chance? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Do you live in/near Wembley by any chance? :curious:
    Sams is not exclusive to the Wembly area you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    When I was a kid my parents always took me to Burger King or Pizza Hut, never McDonalds. Probably had it 3 times in my life. The last time was probably 5-7 years ago
    Haha, my parents never took me to McDonalds either, and barely ever burger king, and now I love both! That didn't work now, did it, mum and dad

And I go whenever I'm hungry and near one.

ReputationRep:
    Very rarely - once a year maybe? and that's only if I have a friend who is dying for Maccy's.

However if I go I just probably have a milkshake or small fries its just too greasy and unhealthy ofcourse but if 'fat' did not exist I would eat every fried food and cakes in the world mmm.

ReputationRep:
    once every 2-3 weeks. but usually i go to burger king if i can help it. having a mcdonald's 5 minutes away from school doesn't help

ReputationRep:
    probably once every three weeks. then when i am on holiday i eat it like every other day, especially in america at disneyworld

ReputationRep:
    Used to be maybe once a year, now I think I would rather go hungry.

Sugared meat. Bleeding horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I have had once this year...that was the 2nd time in my life.

ReputationRep:
    er last time i had a macdonalds was probably around 5 yrs ago, i refuse to eat at places like MacD's, BK and KFC

ReputationRep:
    Once every six weeks or so. The food is really not that bad but it's not filling enough, and the restaurant is usually full of ********* and kids (not mutually exclusive).

ReputationRep:
    Maccy's sucks arse, I'd rather go to KFC or subway. But if I did want a burger then the burgers from my local kebab are a hell of a lot nicer and are a hell of a lot cheaper than maccys.

ReputationRep:
    Rarely.

I work there so being surrounded by the smell ever week kind of puts me off. I'll have a Coke or a Fanta on my break and munch on my sandwiches xD They think I'm a bit weird for doing that
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Never, it disgusts me.

I have the occasional Burger King/KFC though, once every three months?

Although I went off KFC when I was violently sick the next morning... and this is someone with an extreme immune system!

ReputationRep:
    i go there quite often but only ever tend to have a diet coke - i dont like it, and tbh the food is quite expensive for what it is. Say if you have a meal or whatever its £3.50ish? whereas you can go to subway have a six inch sub of the day meal for about the same - and im sure which one everybody would prefer.

Its only that mcdonalds are 24 hour that me and my friends go there.

I probably actually eat a mcdonalds once a month

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. Maybe once every few months.
    I still have visions of that headline on the papers a few years back when that woman found a battered and fried chicken head in the chicken nuggets she was feeding to her kid... Yum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    I eat MacDonalds twice a week (only when I'm really hungry and there is nothing around to eat)

however some of my friends eat MacDonalds twice a day ..... no wonder why they are getting bigger and bigger ...

about 4 times a year

ReputationRep:
    TOO often. maybe 3 times a week. and i don't even have a mcdonalds in trinidad. i guess that's why. there's no mcdonald's back home so whenever i visit america, i'm goin crazy on mcdonalds. hopefully i'm not 300 pounds when i return home.

ReputationRep:
    I had one on wednesday, but I can't remember the time before that. I know I had one on the 27th of June, coz we were on a planned night out and stopped off for one, I'm not sad and remember dates of macdonalds trips like, just happened to go on memorable days.
    They're probably the last two I can remember, so not often at all, about once a month recently, and before that barely at all coz I was on a healthy eating thingy.
    Do get drinks from there quite often while passing through the station though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.