Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I haven't been to McDonalds for months, but I do tend to go to KFC every few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps a handful of times every year? Try to avoid it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I'm a vegetarian so there isn't much in there for me, except chips I guess :mute:

ReputationRep:
    Once every 6-8 months

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever go to McDonalds. Except when I go travelling my McDonalds consumption does increase just because when you're in foreign country exhausted from all things foreing then at least there's one place where you can go and know what you're getting and you know how to order it.

ReputationRep:
    If i'm at a service station and we've been travelling for more than 4 hours and there is NOTHING else then i'll get something. Otherwise i'll pass :indiff:

And i'm rarely rarely at a service station.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlou27)
    Never, I'm a vegetarian so there isn't much in there for me, except chips I guess :mute:
    Your name is Hannah, you live in Lincolnshire and you're a vegetarian!

Are you me? :shifty:

(try the veggie deli sandwich for a veggie option, other than that yes the choice is crap.. but then so is the food :awesome:)

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. I don't really like it. If I am with a group of friends and they decide to go, I don't put up a fight. I'll just eat a large fries and leave it at that.

So probably once a year. If that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabethbridge)
    I hardly ever go to McDonalds. Except when I go travelling my McDonalds consumption does increase just because when you're in foreign country exhausted from all things foreing then at least there's one place where you can go and know what you're getting and you know how to order it.
    Ah this is true. God bless globalisation.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm a few times a year...

I try not to eat it though after the whole reasling how many calories it actually contained 0_o

ReputationRep:
    Never. I've probably had chips from McDonalds once in my life.

ReputationRep:
    <8 times a year.

ReputationRep:
    once every 1-3 months recently...

Usually once every 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabethbridge)
    Hehe i do this! If its not in the UK it doesn't count :p: Didn't do it so much in Europe, but when in Asia i did it a few times. And KFC too.

ReputationRep:
    Last time was January.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been in 3 years :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Not for five years now- Supersize Me will put you right off.
    Had no junk since then :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i'm really angry with mcdonalds. since 1982 or whatever, they have had the same packaging on the straws. they have just changed the packaging. i am not happy.

ReputationRep:
    about once a month, maybe a little bit less

ReputationRep:
    One or twice a month at the moment, last time I did was just for some porridge and a sit down on my way home after a rough weekend out ;p

Used to eat there nearly everyday when I worked over the road from one!
    NEVER AGAIN, i was so chubby, greasy and sweaty....you are what you eat i guess ;p

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.