Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    on my break at work.
    But i tend to stick to the same things when choosing what to have. I dont go trying everything on the menu or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Once, maybe twice a year. Only when it's the most convenient place to visit...

ReputationRep:
    Once in a blue moon, but I'm not too much of a food snob to deny that I like it.

I don't think I've ever had anything other than a Big Mac though (obviously I've had chips and a drink with it, but that doesn't count). It's the same with Burger King (which I've only ever eaten at a handful of times in my life) - always a bacon double cheeseburger there.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like McDonalds so try to avoid eating it at all. Sometimes (not very often) though if I'm out with my little brother we'll go there since he likes it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Sams is not exclusive to the Wembly area you know
    There's only 2 Sam's I know of near McDonalds; Cricklewood and Wembley :eek2:

Sam's is only in ghetto-areas, where us thugs pay ghetto-cash for ghetto-burgers :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Your name is Hannah, you live in Lincolnshire and you're a vegetarian!

Are you me? :shifty:

(try the veggie deli sandwich for a veggie option, other than that yes the choice is crap.. but then so is the food :awesome:)
    Haha maybe? Lol yeah I think I tried some sort of veggie sandwich thing there agesss ago, but I just don't like the taste Macdonalds food leaves in your mouth. Icky :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)

Sam's is only in ghetto-areas, where us thugs pay ghetto-cash for ghetto-burgers :rofl:
    :rofl: Sooo True.. our Sam's is in the roughest part of the borough, but i'm not a thug :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I go there only like 3 times in a year lol

ReputationRep:

dont forget harlesden
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hardly ever. Maybe once a year if I'm lucky! Shame 'cos I actually like McDonalds...

ReputationRep:
    Rarely.

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat it very often at all. Maybe 5 times in a year.

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever i'd have to be in the middle of nowhere and desperately hungry.

ReputationRep:
    I have it about 10 times a year. Mostly go to Starbucks or restaurants for lunch, omly go to McDonalds if I want something quick and cheap.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather eat dead babies.

ReputationRep:
    It used to be once a week max, but now it's more like every other day, I've just started to love it for some reason!

ReputationRep:
    used to eat it alot while at college ive finished now so onli when im out n theres nowehere else cheap or convienient to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    dont forget harlesden
    Haha, **** yes, Harlesden is the perfect definition of ghetto town I always feel bad-ass when I walk there and proud of myself when I'm home, thinking "I'm so ******* good! I survived walking down Harlesden" :')

ReputationRep:
    Every couple of weeks I guess. I only eat chicken burgers though, the beef ones make me feel sick now a days

ReputationRep:
    Do you live in/near Wembley by any chance? :curious:
    Not Wembley but quite close to that area

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.