Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Rarely, about 3-4 times a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Ohh and Orgasm in a Wrap is not disgusting?? :rant:
    Orgasm in a wrap isn't disgusting, orgasm is ******* delicious and I'll be thinking of you next time I have an orgasm :hmmmm:

/End thread before this goes out of hand.

ReputationRep:
    like once a week mebbe, I get me a mcgangbang thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    I eat MacDonalds twice a week (only when I'm really hungry and there is nothing around to eat)
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool

Somebody secretely loves McDonalds

ReputationRep:
    I will eat McDonalds on the day that Nick Clegg becomes Prime Minister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Orgasm in a wrap isn't disgusting, orgasm is ******* delicious and I'll be thinking of you next time I have an orgasm :hmmmm:

/End thread before this goes out of hand.
    :eek: *steps back quitely*

You know what, I can't handle this anymore....You give me the hebegebees :huff:

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Gorske

ReputationRep:
    Much less than I used to. Which is still too often.

ReputationRep:
    About twice a year.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I love how this thread's turned into a meeting place for Sam's-lovers. Sam's chicken wrap = seriously the best :coma: Oh goodness .. Orgasmmmmmmm in a wrap. :suith:
    OMG YEAH THE CHICKEN WRAP! and have you tasted the popcorn chicken? little balls of grease :coma: i love greasy, fatty food
    and omg the chips :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I have periods where I go to McDonalds once a week, but I think the last time I went was about 6 months ago. I get tired of the food when I eat it too often, but after a while, I love it again!

ReputationRep:
    At least once a fortnight maybe once a week. I could eat it three times a day if I wanted to. I don't gain weight. Though I can only handle it once every few days at the very most. I just love Chicken Legend meals even though they are very expensive.

ReputationRep:
    About once a year, I don't like MacDonalds much.

ReputationRep:
    16 to 20 times a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    OMG YEAH THE CHICKEN WRAP! and have you tasted the popcorn chicken? little balls of grease :coma: i love greasy, fatty food
    and omg the chips :drool:
    Stop it, you're making my belly crave Sam's!!
    I wish I had the energy to get my shoes, walk 100 metres and rob Sam's right now. I seriously don't think my belly could handle such deliciousness, my nostrils wouldn't cope with smelling the sweet mixture of hot, burning, greasy oil and chicken faaaar away and my brain would explode trying to decide what to get :coma:

You go get 2 for £2 for us plz.

(Original post by FinalFlash)
    :eek: *steps back quitely*

You know what, I can't handle this anymore....You give me the hebegebees :huff:

Does this mean BONER in Hackney-slang? Cause I know I give you 'hebegebees' :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Stop it, you're making my belly crave Sam's!!
    I wish I had the energy to get my shoes, walk 100 metres and rob Sam's right now. I seriously don't think my belly could handle such deliciousness, my nostrils wouldn't cope with smelling the sweet mixture of hot, burning, greasy oil and chicken faaaar away and my brain would explode trying to decide what to get :coma:

You go get 2 for £2 for us plz.
    no u.
    i haz no botheration

ReputationRep:
    During term time about once or twice a week cuz there is one up the road from my sixth form college but hardly ever in the holidays. Not too keen on it now though ever since I bit into a double cheeseburger and something crunched

ReputationRep:
    Veeery rarely.. Haven't eaten there for about 7 months now.

ReputationRep:
    About 5 times a year.

ReputationRep:
    I've had one this year, will possibly have one or two more but that is it.
    Im off fast food / takeaways at the moment, although i may have a pizza tonight :ninja:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.