The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
weet_ABI_x
About two hours ago someone asked me on a date, I said yes.

About ten minutes ago someone else asked me on a date. I haven't replied yet.

I want to go to the second one, but is it ok? Is it morally acceptable? And if it is, do I have to tell either/both that I'm seeing someone else as well?

Thanks...

Edit: to clarify they are both first dates and I'm not really good friends with either of them to start with, and I wouldn't really say I'd prefer one over the other

PM me if u need real life tested stratigies, i been going out with up to 3 people at the same time, and been doing that for about 5 years now, never got caught, not even once :yes:
weet_ABI_x

Edit: to clarify they are both first dates and I'm not really good friends with either of them to start with, and I wouldn't really say I'd prefer one over the other

Yeah, you're just getting to know them and it sounds pretty casual so go on both, nothing wrong with it
MR.PINK
PM me if u need real life tested stratigies, i been going out with up to 3 people at the same time, and been doing that for about 5 years now, never got caught, not even once :yes:

Bloody hell!
Chrrye
White maltesers are much better, its true! No contest! :wink:

Hehe , white maltesers are just the best , they're so tasty a ymmy , I just has some with a can of coke , that's a wild combination , but I usually poor the maltesers into a glass of milk , that's nice :wink:
Reply 64
tropical-twist3
Bloody hell!

it's a gift, i'm not proud of
MR.PINK
it's a gift, i'm not proud of

So if you're not proud of it...why do you do it? Do you ever feel guilty? do you have ones you prefer?
It's not really something I'd even dream of doing so I'm intrigued.
go for it..
Reply 67
Technically, there is a morally correct way around it. If you tell both guys/girls that youll be seeing them aswell as someone else and their fine with it then you get away with it. If they're not happy with it then you'll need to choose.
yes you can go on both

your single and they only first date so go for it
Reply 69
tropical-twist3
So if you're not proud of it...why do you do it? Do you ever feel guilty? do you have ones you prefer?
It's not really something I'd even dream of doing so I'm intrigued.

ill be honest with u
i do it cuz it gives me a kick, nothin else can match it
as well if am only going out with one girl, and we break up, i feel pain

no i dont feel guilty, i'm always there when gf needs me, i satisfy all her needs
noo i never prefered one on th other, but i go on 1st ask 1st hang out with basic.

plus i have reached a point where i cant go back now, i wd love to go back in time though
Reply 70
yes and no. it wud depend on the situation. if your not decided then its ok. if your not .......
Reply 71
I don't see what's wrong with dating both so long as you don't sustain it for a long period. You'll have to make your mind up pretty quickly so people don't get hurt in the long run.
Just don't double book yourself.
Reply 73
MR.PINK
ill be honest with u
i do it cuz it gives me a kick, nothin else can match it
as well if am only going out with one girl, and we break up, i feel pain

no i dont feel guilty, i'm always there when gf needs me, i satisfy all her needs
noo i never prefered one on th other, but i go on 1st ask 1st hang out with basic.

plus i have reached a point where i cant go back now, i wd love to go back in time though

You can go back. It's called breaking up. You're not exactly engaged to them all.... are you?
Reply 74
Davezk
You can go back. It's called breaking up. You're not exactly engaged to them all.... are you?

noo noo i meant go back in time, to where i was only going out with one girl at a time
Reply 75
Look it isn't your fault who you're attracted to, and as long as you're 25 years of age and single, then it is ok.

:rofl:
Reply 76
MR.PINK
noo noo i meant go back in time, to where i was only going out with one girl at a time

Oh so you mean like... now you've got a taste of seeing more than 1 you might always have it. Whereas at the point, you didn't know the thrill?
Reply 77
MR.PINK

lmao, you don't need to go back in time.
Reply 78
weet_ABI_x
About two hours ago someone asked me on a date, I said yes.

About ten minutes ago someone else asked me on a date. I haven't replied yet.

I want to go to the second one, but is it ok? Is it morally acceptable? And if it is, do I have to tell either/both that I'm seeing someone else as well?

Thanks...

You're a skank to even consider it.
Reply 79
i say go for the first date with them both and try and decide which of them if any you want to date / go out with etc. if it was me id go on one date with them both but try and decide asap otherwise id feel bad, and i wouldnt sleep with either of them til id made my decision :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending