The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've lost the letter for Step Ahead. Where do we report to?
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 21
The Ruxton Lecture Theatre Foyer, which im guessing is accessible via the Ruxton Technology Center (Marked D on this map http://www.staffs.ac.uk/assets/stafford_campus_tcm44-3816.pdf ).
Reply 22
Cheers, as I read that I found the letter. See you tommorow, I'll be wearing a black short sleeved t shirt with light blue jeans.
Reply 23
err random question but whats everyone packing as in clothes?

Im not sure weather or not to pack 'Night Out' clothes or not. I know a few people did for the Stoke one and went out, but this Stafford, slightly quieter, and further to the town center.

So reckon its worth it?/anyone going to go into town for Monday/Tuesday night?

Reason i ask is my bags small, the only other option is a 90 liter rucksack which is just not needed. so yeah..
mattyboi90
err random question but whats everyone packing as in clothes?

Im not sure weather or not to pack 'Night Out' clothes or not. I know a few people did for the Stoke one and went out, but this Stafford, slightly quieter, and further to the town center.

So reckon its worth it?/anyone going to go into town for Monday/Tuesday night?

Reason i ask is my bags small, the only other option is a 90 liter rucksack which is just not needed. so yeah..

I Also want to know if it's a case of pubbing it or clubbing it.
Reply 25
I have packed cloths, towel, tooth brush etc. I don't think it's worth going all out. I'd be happy with going to a local pub or staying in the halls and getting some booze, there is an ASDA near by apparently. What do you think?
Tuesday is student night, but I haven't been for a while so I'm not sure what its like. I'm going to Stafford Friday night, shame none of you lot will be there then :frown:
Reply 27
a vast majority of the mentors will be heading into stafford town on tuesday night :wink: and shall try and get lots of students to come down too
Reply 28
Hmmm, well im up for going out Monday or Tuesday really, probably end up with, drinking chilling in halls on Monday, Pubbing/Clubbing it Tuesday.

Just managed to squeeze it all into my bag now, man traveling tomorrows gonna be a bitch lol.
mattyboi90
Hmmm, well im up for going out Monday or Tuesday really, probably end up with, drinking chilling in halls on Monday, Pubbing/Clubbing it Tuesday.

Just managed to squeeze it all into my bag now, man traveling tomorrows gonna be a bitch lol.

Your telling me! Setting off at half-7 in the morning and driving for 2-and-a-half hours or more to get to Stafford. Not too awesome :s-smilie:

Still, looking forward to putting names to faces, and if people need supplies, I drove to the ASDA on my test run last week. It's easy to find. I'm probably gonna need some random food products so if anyone wants a lift... :cool:
Tom251nd
I have packed cloths, towel, tooth brush etc. I don't think it's worth going all out. I'd be happy with going to a local pub or staying in the halls and getting some booze, there is an ASDA near by apparently. What do you think?

Towels are provided by the university. =]
Reply 31
Damning Eden
Towels are provided by the university. =]

Mate said it was just a hand towel?
Right, getting some sleep, see you's tommorow :top:
Reply 33
mattyboi90
Mate said it was just a hand towel?

They will probably end up giving you a flanel instead..
Reply 34
I'm on the train now B-)
k9ruby
I'm on the train now B-)

Have fun :woo:

I have to catch the train from derby to staffs and it takes 1 hour 40 which is dull to say the least (felt like moaning lol) :rolleyes:

Tara
Reply 36
1 HOUR 40 MINS ON THE TRAIN?! Where on earth do they take you?!

Takes me like 30 mins to drive to Derby!!
Reply 37
Xtrm2Matt
1 HOUR 40 MINS ON THE TRAIN?! Where on earth do they take you?!

Takes me like 30 mins to drive to Derby!!

i know yeh!

when I go back home to burton on trent it takes about that time on the train :frown:
Reply 38
I've just drove up to the Uni and see a number of cars and people walking around! Hope you're all having fun!
Reply 39
Well... first day seems to have gone pretty well really :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending