Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like being touched? (in innocent ways) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    Some people say they like the tips of their hair being touched, But I do not have a preference for mine.
    Nope me neither

ReputationRep:
    I like it up to a point, tickling I dont like because people dnt know when to stop and id prefer to massage than to be massaged.
    I really like hugs, but with some people it Can sometimes be awkward (like if they hug you more that 4 times in a minute).

I work on the basis that unless someone wants to be touched, dont touch them :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Touched anywhere by a girl - yes, definitely :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Play fighting I just end up going for the win - avoid that.
    Shoulder massage - could do with one right now.

ReputationRep:
    Depends who it is - if its the right person then holding hands and finger-stroking is the best

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, any sort really.

Play fighting is great too... but you really need to be careful if you're a strong chap

ReputationRep:
    Hate it. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vander Beth)
    Hate it. :yucky:
    Not even the odd fanny grab?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Not even the odd fanny grab?
    No

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the person and the place/time. Generally I like it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vander Beth)
    No
    Tough crowd.

ReputationRep:
    yes to everything apart from massage

ReputationRep:
    I hate hate hate being touched by people I don't know/don't know well. I also have to be in the mood to be touched by anyone else. If I'm not, then I will distance myself as much as possible, or be really unresponsive if they hug me or whatever.

I'm a complicated person.

ReputationRep:
    A few months ago my flatmate gave me my first message in years. I almost saw God.

ReputationRep:
    I like people playing with my hair. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    lurrve it

(Original post by Hula129)
    lurrve it
    its a date

ReputationRep:
    I like to get hugs and give hugs, especially to people that are feeling down. I'll admit that I have hugged a couple strangers. I'll hug myself if I'm cold and can't find a sweater. I'll hug my friends if I haven't seen them for a few days or perhaps weeks. Sometimes, I'll greet people with hugs and kisses on the cheek. I'll playfight with my little brother or sister. Sometimes, with my friends, even though my parents tell me that I'm too old to be fooling around and playfighting. I like to tickle people that like being tickled, but don't tickle me haha. I am very ticklish in certain areas and then I wouldn't be able to stop giggling :redface: I like playing with my hair, maybe twirling a strand in my left hand. I would die for a massage right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnii)
    I like to get hugs and give hugs, especially to people that are feeling down.

I'll hug myself if I'm cold and can't find a sweater.
    D'aw. Aren't you the cutest thing.

ReputationRep:
    with people i fancy or like, and if it might lead to sex.

i HATE it when friends are overly touchy feely.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.