Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like being touched? (in innocent ways) watch

ReputationRep:
    God, no. I once painted a something once and this olddd teacher took it upon himself to ''wash off the paint'' from my arms....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckiemort)
    lol

I like being touched as long as I know the person...I always seem to attract the creepers.
    Exactly...only by someone im attracted to or someone i know

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be the oddball here and say that I hate anyone touching my hair or my face, especially.

It's weird because if a guy I'm... physical with does it, then I love it... but friends/family/random people, ugh. Hands off. I have no idea why I do this.

But it's just the 'above the neck area' I have issues with. Otherwise, I have no problems with touching of any kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its a date
    haha owww why anon :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's ok, if i fancy the person i like it even more .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Anywhere but my hair plz.
    Is this an open offer? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I'd rather have a hand job

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely HATE it.

ReputationRep:
    I love it when people play with my hair

ReputationRep:
    So long as you don't put your feet on me, or try touch me while I'm eating, it's fine. But seriously, the feet drive me mad!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm a touchy feely kinda guy

ReputationRep:
    I love it whether its with a guy or girl (more so with a girl)
    I love giving and receiving hugs. I dislike the feeling when you give someone a hug but they only accepted the hug out of 'politeness' and when you hug them, has no huggabilty factor, theres no proper contact If its winter and I've got a nice warm jacket on, then I'll try hugging myself lol.
    Sometimes I get so into hugging that I zone out a little and I never know how long I should hug the person lol. Like this one time, I gave a teacher this beautiful orchid plant for a leaving present and she loved it. So she gave me a hug and we must have been hugging for about a whole minute, rubbing each others back a little. It was a little awkard coz I didnt know who should sort of end the hug.

I love getting massages, even if its from a guy - I'm comfortable with who I am so I dont care. A lot of people have complimented the shoulder/back massages I can give.

Touching the shoulder kind of things I dont really do but I dont mind people giving them.

The only thing I dont like it being tickled because its not exactly comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Usually only by girls that I know or think are attractive. Otherwise I just freeze up =|

ReputationRep:
    It's good mostly..just depends who it is. If it is some weirdo then they are just asking to get hurt.

ReputationRep:
    ahh this is weird, I was just thinking about how much I've changed like this
    When I was 13/14 I hated it if people other than close friends did anything of the sort, and I remember freaking out a bit if people touched my hair.
    Now I actually quite like it, as long as they've got clean hands and they're not people I hate and I NEED hugs. I get sad if I don't get enough friendly hugs from people!
    (Original post by jabed786)
    Sometimes I get so into hugging that I zone out a little and I never know how long I should hug the person lol. Like this one time, I gave a teacher this beautiful orchid plant for a leaving present and she loved it. So she gave me a hug and we must have been hugging for about a whole minute, rubbing each others back a little. It was a little awkard coz I didnt know who should sort of end the hug.
    I did similarly when I left school - Have a hug and then the awkward sort of 'should I end the hug...?' but not for a whole minute though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    It depends who they are
    ^^^^^

I was about to say "Yes. :teeth:" but then I realised definitely not by some people.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes I hug all my (male and female ) friends all the time. It just feels so good

ReputationRep:
    I love it
    I also love doing it to other people (not in a wrong way) cuz touch is an expression of emotion and its very kind and friendly and playful, so i think its great. ovbiously with people who you don't know you don't really want to go overboard, just hug i guess

but yeah, its all awesome it makes me like the person so much more as well because of the closeness and sense of comfort it brings provided you know the person

ReputationRep:
    it all depends who it is its mostly an automatic reaction to move away from people when they touch me even if I don't conciously want to- but I suppose thats because I'm quite shy and was brought up with very little physical contact- I can't actually remember the last time my parents hugged me- or really had much physical contact with me.... they are just very non- touchy -feely people! However I do enjoy it when I'm with someone I'm comfortable with- but I'm just not very good at returning it-because I've not had much practice and feel a little awkward :p: - thus, its sort of only reserved for a few certain individuals in my life- but to me thats better, because its more special then

Don't mind it, love it if it's someone I like.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.