Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do they call it an xbox 360? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    are you ******* stupid? if you turn 360 degree you'd be facing it.
    LOOOOL!

ReputationRep:
    He was speaking metaphorically when he said turn 360 degrees and walk away, weren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Also if you want to know the real reason it's called that is because Microsoft knew it would be 360 times better than the PS3.

ReputationRep:
    Everytime these topic come up I want to shot myself and several puppies. There are always those who have heard the joke far too many times, and the people who haven't heard it but don't get that it's supposed to be funny and post comments like "OMG you'd still be facing it stoooopid!!!!!11"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    LOL.. indeed it would be :p:
    xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airel)
    Also you turn 360 degrees and walk away
    Wait WHAT.
    Wouldn't you just end up spinning on the spot and walking right into the console?

Also, when did I enter the time vortex back to 2005?

ReputationRep:
    wtf? again?

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know but ps3 owns 360....

ReputationRep:
    I never understand these threads.

Surely you'd make less of an ass out of yourself if you say-

"Why is it called a 360? Cuz when you see it you turn 360 degrees and STEP ON THE PIECE OF ****."

(Btw, I am console neutral. I have a PS3 and 360, which I both love equally. I also have a Wii. Now that can go **** itself.)

ReputationRep:
    Thread fail.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.