Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just don't know what to do for the best Watch

Please keep this anonymous as people i know use this website.

OK i'll cut to the chase, i'm really good mates with this guy, and have been for a while, but sadly i've also liked him for a lot of that time, as more than a friend, however, trouble is, he is a a really mean person sometimes, and can really upset me, a lot of my friends tell me i shouldn't hang around with him anymore, and that i should just forget him... but i can't, i know it sounds pathetic, but whenever im mad at him, all he has to do is act like nothings happened and i forgive him, i cant resist forgiving him... i know he doesnt mean to hurt me, but tht doesnt minus the fact that he does, and whenever you try to explain yourself, he doesnt want to hear it, and switches off or just argues, until once again i give in. and i just dont know what to do he just seems to care less as a friend, which is upsetting but i'd much rather get out now, than have to later, sorry for the long post i just wanted to know what you guys think because i need someone elses judgement who doesnt know this guy. Some of my mates are telling me to stay his friend, and that he doesnt mean what he says, but others, tell me to just forget him completely

I know some of you will think this is ridiculous, but it really gets me down a lot, any advice would be nice thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.