Turn on thread page Beta

heroes & villians themed party ideas?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    in 3 weeks me & a friend are going to stay with some mates in Gloucester and they're having a heroes & villains themed party while we're there; and i'm having real trouble on deciding who i should go as, especially as i want to make a good impression as i will only know my 2 friends!
    i think the ones like 'wonderwoman' & 'supergirl' are too obvious and will be done by somebody else. Then I started thinking along the lines of 'poison ivy' or 'cruella deville', but poison ivy's makeup has the possibility to go very wrong & she basically wears a leotard which i'm not comfortable wearing. And then i wanted to maybe try a female robin hood, and i was going to make my own costume, but i can't find any dressmaking patterns for the right thing on the net.

so yeah... ANY hero or villain ideas would be welcome; i'd prefer to go as a villain though!! but like i said, i'd be grateful of any help

ReputationRep:
    a female batman and robin?

ReputationRep:
    Poison Ivy would be hot IMO.

Catwoman?

ReputationRep:
    Harley Quinn (Joker's girlfriend) . She is cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tippytoes91)
    in 3 weeks me & a friend are going to stay with some mates in Gloucester and they're having a heroes & villains themed party while we're there; and i'm having real trouble on deciding who i should go as, especially as i want to make a good impression as i will only know my 2 friends!
    i think the ones like 'wonderwoman' & 'supergirl' are too obvious and will be done by somebody else. Then I started thinking along the lines of 'poison ivy' or 'cruella deville', but poison ivy's makeup has the possibility to go very wrong & she basically wears a leotard which i'm not comfortable wearing. And then i wanted to maybe try a female robin hood, and i was going to make my own costume, but i can't find any dressmaking patterns for the right thing on the net.

so yeah... ANY hero or villain ideas would be welcome; i'd prefer to go as a villain though!! but like i said, i'd be grateful of any help
    You could look at computer games for ideas I guess as they need not be from a major comic. You have a wide choice and some that spring to mind:

Éowyn from Lord of the Rings
    Kitana from Mortal Kombat
    Chun Li from Street Fighter
    Xena Warrior Princess
    Rogue from X-Men

But as you said villain, are you wanting to keep as a female villain? There aren't too many of these outside of fighting games and comics.

ReputationRep:
    lol Lois Lane? That would be an easy costume.

ReputationRep:
    Lara Croft

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter vs. Voldemort. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go as Gordon Brown.

After all he did save the world.

ReputationRep:
    Poison Ivy is probably the hottest female villain. Catwoman is up there too, girl in a leather suit..how can that not be sexy?* :drool:

*Unless you're fat :ninja:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.