Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same as you OP. Even my family don't see me without my makeup, because I really look terrible without it.

ReputationRep:
    if im not going out of the house.. none
    if i am then foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnii)
    Hmmm.. then who do you have to show off your makeup'd face to if you're just staying home? That's kinda, silly. I wouldn't wear makeup at home.
    Oh I'm very aware how silly it is!! I wear makeup every day so it feel weird without it, my face feels naked. I wear makeup for myself more than anyone else, it makes me feel better about myself. It's not like I wear it for the benefir of other people so I suppose in that respect, it doesn't make a difference whether I'm at home or if I'm out.

You are right though- it is silly. I really do wish I could feel comfortable without makeup.

ReputationRep:
    None.

ReputationRep:
    I wear a full face every day (unless I'm just at home in my pyjamas or something).
    Most days it tends to be quite soft/neutral though - I don't do anything too dramatic for work.

ReputationRep:
    None if I'm just staying in the house/going somewhere unimportant like the local shop. When I'm properly going out I wear light foundation, mascara, eyeliner, concealer, blusher, eye shadow (sometimes) and lip balm (if it even counts as make-up).

ReputationRep:
    zilchhhh normallyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, mascara and blusher. My face goes really red if i don't wear foundation, i wish i could go out without it though.

ReputationRep:
    Tinted moisturiser and mascara, blusher as well if I'm feeling a bit rough and eyeliner if I can find it (usually liquid).

ReputationRep:
    How many times is this friggin' asked.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear make up and if I do it's eye liner and if I'm adventurous it's mascara aswell but then m eye lashes fall out... and eye liner/mascaras is 1-3 times a year... or none at all

ReputationRep:
    Always concealer on any areas I have or have recently had spots and have left marks. Sometimes a light cover of foundation if it's a really bad skin time. Then depending on how I feel or what I'm doing I might have a little eyeliner and lip balm/gloss. Sometimes eyeshadow as well but it's a nude shade so not really obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Completely depends on what mode I'm in. If I'm in lazy 21st century girl mode then it can be nothing. If I'm in prim-and-proper vintage housewife mode then foundation, concealer, blusher, lipstick, lipliner, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, false eyelashes, maybe even a little curl with the eyelash curlers. On a day to day basis when I am being neither of the above and just being normal, it would be a bit concealer under the eyes, mascara, eyeliner and maybe some vaseline on my lips.

ReputationRep:
    None, or maybe some eyeliner but the eyeliner doesnt even work properly! I haven't grown up with this whole makeup thing and my friends are the same but I might just try it out a bit more...

One thing I had, foundation on the lips ugh!

ReputationRep:
    The full monty, apart from anything on the lips. I hate lipstick, gloss, balm etc.
    Foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer/blusher, eyeliner, mascara, neutral eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil ('cause I'm naturally fair haired).

I won't bother if I'm just hanging around the house, or seeing close friends and family.

ReputationRep:
    eyeliner and Mascara and thats it.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm not going out/not going to be seeing anyone except family then nothing. If I'm going out during the day then; foundation, blusher, mascara and lip balm. For nights out I'll add a bit of eyeliner and lipstick/gloss.

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, concealer, bronzer is the main thing for me. I wish I couldn't wear it, but my skin is crap, not in the spots sense but it's really sensitive and I get redness easily.

I wear light mascara and a bit of eyeliner, but apart from that don't bother much with anything else. On nights out though I'll add some eyeshadow and lip gloss.

ReputationRep:
    Primer, light brown eyeshadow, mascara & powder.
    Sometimes foundation if my skin is really bad.

ReputationRep:
    Anything from nothing up to Benefit's Dandelion face powder, blusher, concealer, eyeshadow/eyeliner, mascara, and gloss or balm of some kind.

For a night out I'll do a tinted moisturiser, concealer, powder, blusher, High Beam, eyeshadow with eyeliner, mascara and gloss.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.