Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just lipgloss

ReputationRep:
    Usually light foundation and bronzer if going out of the house, sometimes mascara if going in to town. Nighttime the same but applied a bit more thickly, and always mascara.

ReputationRep:
    If i'm leaving the house: one coat mascara, neutral eye shadow, light foundation, blusher and lip balm (but i wear this all the time!).

ReputationRep:
    depends, ever so often i'll wear some liquid eyeliner and curl my lashes so i don't have to put mascara on them (they don't need darkening/lengthening :|) and some Vaseline on my lips.

If i'm having a **** skin day i'll mix a TINY TEENY bit of foundation with some moisturiser and put that on.

Other days I might go crazy and put mascara on and some gloss lip balm.

I'm pretty low-maintenance at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Concealer, mascara and blusher.

I used to wear a lot and i looked awful.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing 99% of the time (mainly due to the fact that I am rubbish at applying the stuff). I'll only wear it if there's a really special occasion.

ReputationRep:
    If i am just round the house or someone comes around that i feel ok with no make-up, then none :P

if not, i wear

concealer and then i mix moustirizer and foundation and apply that, light blush, umm like skin tone eye shadow and mascara, i probably wear more mascara than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    exactly 5507g
    and that's just mascara!

:ninjagirl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    only kidding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JESSHOLMES)
    My friend only wears one light coat of mascara and she looks amazing. I really wish I could look like that with hardly any makeup but the fact is, I can't. I look horrendous in the morning. I need concealer and several coats of mascara before I'll face anyone, even my family.
    Dont feel that just becuase you have to wear more than she does means that you aren't pretty.

There is nothing wrong with it the amount you wear...

ReputationRep:
    None. Perhaps on some occasions I'd wear eyeliner and mascara

ReputationRep:
    Normally I wear nothing or I wear lipgloss and blusher.

When it's for a party or something big, I vamp out with eyeliner, blusher, lipgloss and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    Today, none at all.
    If I was to go out I would put some on though. If I'm going to work then: mascara, bit of eyeliner, foundation and bit of concealer if needed.

EDIT: Also addicted to vaseline, but I'm not sure it counts as makeup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JESSHOLMES)
    How much do you wear on a day to day basis?
    Enough so that little children and old people don't run away in fear

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say none at all, but then I remembered about the creme I put on my face every morning. I think I've been doing it every single day for 5 years now. My face tends to be dry if I wet it and obviously that happens in the morning after I wash it/brush teeth. I wouldn't count it as makeup though. My dad uses it, so no

ReputationRep:
    not much just concealer to hide spots and eyeliner and mascara

ReputationRep:
    Concealer, bronzer or shimmery cheek tint stuff, eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    Eyeliner if I remember!

ReputationRep:
    If im in the house...then ill just wear vasaline as a form of lip moisturiser

work = pencil eyeliner on bottom eyelid , mascara , lipgloss (cant wear too much due to being a go karting marshall with engine soots and oil getting everywhere!!)

special occasions: tiniest bit of foundation if needed (my skins good due to daily exfloliaton with clean and clear micro bead solution) , mascara , pencil eyeliner on bottom eyelid , vaseline and lipgloss (This combo leads to Jolie style lips!) tiniest bit of blusher to encentuate cheekbones

used to wear liquid eyeliner at work... but just ends up smudging as i always without thinking touch my face!

ReputationRep:
    None

ReputationRep:
    Feckall

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.