Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, eyeliner, mascara. Sometimes eyeshadow if it matches my clothes or accessories and sometimes lipgloss or lipstick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JESSHOLMES)
    My friend only wears one light coat of mascara and she looks amazing. I really wish I could look like that with hardly any makeup but the fact is, I can't. I look horrendous in the morning. I need concealer and several coats of mascara before I'll face anyone, even my family.
    ...too many women think like this
    its annoying, you probably look great without it

ReputationRep:
    For normal day to day i wear touche eclat around my eyes and below my cheekbones, and benefit buffting powder and some cherry carmex

ReputationRep:
    a little bit of light brown eyeliner on the bottom and some vaseline...i wear more when i go out...

ReputationRep:
    If I'm just sitting around the house I'll wear none. If I'm going out I wear the whole lot lol foundation, bit of powder, blusher, eye shadow, bit of lipstick, eyebrow pencil and mascara If I'm out in the night I'll glam it up more with some eye liner/lip gloss or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    On a day to day basis I wear concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara, blusher and lipbalm. It looks basically like this random photo if that helps at all.
    Gosh you're beautiful. It looks like you're hardly wearing any makeup.

ReputationRep:
    An overuse of makeup is possibly the most unattractive thing about a girl's appearance :no:

ReputationRep:
    Just Benefit High beam and blusher

ReputationRep:
    a little bit of bronzer and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JESSHOLMES)
    Gosh you're beautiful. It looks like you're hardly wearing any makeup.
    Thankyou:blush: I try to use a light hand, for night I tend to wear a red lipstick or define my eyes more.

ReputationRep:
    I wear the same products all the time, but it depends what I'm doing on how I wear them.

Eyeliner: For a normal day, just thick with a little flick. For an occasion, thinner with a larger, neater, more cats eyes flick. Plus different shadows and kohl liner underneath.

Mascara: Normally, just alot on my bottom lashes and a couple of strokes on top. For nighttime or whatever, thickly done, neater with eyelash curlers and eyelash brush.

Concealer: Just dabbed on my spots! I'll usually blend it much better when I'm off out.

Foundation: When I'm going out I make sure its much neater and better coverage than on a day time...I guess you could say for foundation and concealer I just care more and take more care for occasions!

Bronzer/Blusher: Just a quick brush for day time...at night I tend to use a couple of different brushes and just generally make it neater...scuplt my cheeks lol!

ReputationRep:
    if im just at home i dont wear any. usually wear just eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    most days none
    but...
    sometimes, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss
    and rarely i just use this thing called Philosophy the Present or the Supernatural (it's like tinted spf) and it's like clear make up (really to be used as a primer) and it gives me flawless looking skin.

ReputationRep:
    Generally, concealer, foundation, sometimes powder, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss/balm.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.