Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does he like me? (shorter version) Watch

Apparantly this was too long so I've reposted the main points

I'm really confused about whether or not this guy likes me.

Known him for about two years, worked with him during hols, some of that time he had a girlfriend.

About 10 months ago I went out with him others and I ended up pulling him, I barely remembered so I didn't know if he did.

Since then seen him every few months as friends

We finally met up again last week with some friends of mine and again a few nights later.

He's a very genuine nice guy and a perfect gentleman, so it's hard to know how he feels when he's so nice to everyone guys and girls.

At one point the other night one of my mates asked the group "Who is your secret fantasy" referring to someone you've always wanted but think is way out of your league.

Also both times we went out last week he mentionned "that night we kissed"

Later one of the nights we went out I got a text out of the blue that said "Damn- no i didn't get a chance with my secret fantasy girl"

I didn't know if this was a mistake or meant for me so I jokily replied referring to the girl who'd driven us all home and dropping him off last.

He carried on the joke and referred to a couple of slightly flirty conversations we'd had earlier in the evening before saying he'd leave me to sleep since I had a very early start in the morning.

So... how am I supposed to tell if he likes me? I've liked him for ages.

Here's the shorter version

ReputationRep:
    he wants you is the short answer
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    yeah, he wants you. simples *squeek*

ReputationRep:
    has to be jludvig ! :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

ReputationRep:
    He seems to like you and you like him, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    tl;dr
    GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    He wants to bend you over and roger you from behind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    GTFO.
    oh noes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    oh noes
    :heart: Come here, baby.

[crimg]dj_catmix:15946002[/crimg]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...threadfail.gif[/quote]

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Apparantly this was too long so I've reposted the main points

I'm really confused about whether or not this guy likes me.

Known him for about two years, worked with him during hols, some of that time he had a girlfriend.

About 10 months ago I went out with him others and I ended up pulling him, I barely remembered so I didn't know if he did.

Since then seen him every few months as friends

We finally met up again last week with some friends of mine and again a few nights later.

He's a very genuine nice guy and a perfect gentleman, so it's hard to know how he feels when he's so nice to everyone guys and girls.

At one point the other night one of my mates asked the group "Who is your secret fantasy" referring to someone you've always wanted but think is way out of your league.

Also both times we went out last week he mentionned "that night we kissed"

Later one of the nights we went out I got a text out of the blue that said "Damn- no i didn't get a chance with my secret fantasy girl"

I didn't know if this was a mistake or meant for me so I jokily replied referring to the girl who'd driven us all home and dropping him off last.

He carried on the joke and referred to a couple of slightly flirty conversations we'd had earlier in the evening before saying he'd leave me to sleep since I had a very early start in the morning.

So... how am I supposed to tell if he likes me? I've liked him for ages.
    OMG, how could you do that to me
    i trusted you, and all you do is talk about all these stuff on TSR, tellin everyone

anything between us, forget about it

ReputationRep:
    :heart: Come here, baby.
    lulz i jst gut p00ned on da interwebz

fair play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    lulz i jst gut p00ned on da interwebz

fair play.
    Don't worry, baby, you didn't get pwnd by anyone, but you got pwn3d by an 1337. It's a common thing for a n00b. Kekeke.

:curious:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, baby, you didn't get pwnd by anyone, but you got pwn3d by an 1337. It's a common thing for a n00b. Kekeke.

:curious:
    a 1337, those n00bs? thank christ it wasn't a 31337 :curious:

tehy culd haev b& mi TZR akountz wid 5o many neg repz

ReputationRep:
    I remember a thread just today that was warning of us of someone like you, who constantly posted you love a guy on TSR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    a 1337, those n00bs? thank christ it wasn't a 31337 :curious:

tehy culd haev b& mi TZR akountz wid 5o many neg repz
    I'm an 3l33t, I'll pwn your neg reps anytime, so don't mess with me, h0m3b0i.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an 3l33t, I'll pwn your neg reps anytime, so don't mess with me, h0m3b0i.
    yu iz so eleet i could cry:bawling:

im a mere newfag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    yu iz so eleet i could cry:bawling:

im a mere newfag
    R u a fag? Can I smoke u plz? K thx.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.