Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I blog about whatever I can think of at the time. It's a great way of doing some self reflection

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I blog about music. I review unsigned artists and post videos and talk about music I enjoy listening to. I like to call it my Real Music Blog. Been writing in it most weeks since January this year.

'Tis fun

ReputationRep:
    I made a blog, made 2 posts and realised noone cared, not even myself.

And it no longer exists.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorely tempted to start, but really I have no particular topic and nobody wants to hear about my daily life; not even me.

ReputationRep:
    No. Only a small percentage of people who blog are actually witty/articulate/interesting enough to do so. But if people are reading them, fair play.

ReputationRep:
    I do.
    Im getting rather addicted. Although its more visual than text.
    Mainly blog about interesting visuals, design and advertising, and showcase my working progresses

ReputationRep:
    I blogspotted... only used my first name and thought not many people would be able to find it... BUT oh no how wrong was I.... My guitar teacher somehow tracked it down and quoted me in front of the whole class and it was personal... anyway I was put off by that occurence... and it was even weirder when he started making suggestive comments in class while he was giving me one-on-one help in playing... He used to ask me about stuff I wrote on there all the time too. I ended up quitting guitar classes and blogging after that... It was all too weird. Invasion of privacy... I've reduced my internet-self a lotsince that happened :|

ReputationRep:
    http://thegatesofthievery.blogspot.com/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.