Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

I would wear them with black slim/straight leg jeans, and occasional with a black suit.

Though I'm stumped as to what to wear shirt/top wise.

Think I should take the plunge?

ReputationRep:
    uuuuuuuuum if your going to wear them with black trousers i think you should buy them in black or white
    and a white shirt =)

ReputationRep:
    black skinnies, opened checked shirt with tank under and a blazer over. Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Love 'em

ReputationRep:
    If they fit in with the rest of your style then get them but they're not going to work with typically man-ish clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but I think there hideous... blue suade or whatever? penquin shoes? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    don't wear them with a suit, if you want wear a blazer with maybe a graphic tee or a shirt. or just any dark fitted shirt on it's own, with a slim tie or even a waistcoat. depends where you're going, there's a lot you can wear it with.

ReputationRep:
    Are you male or female?
    I think they would make a good joke for sure.

ReputationRep:
    love them if you wear them in the right way and if you have the right look to pull them off...
    jeans and a white shirt=sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuzzed_Out)

I would wear them with black slim/straight leg jeans, and occasional with a black suit.

Though I'm stumped as to what to wear shirt/top wise.

Think I should take the plunge?
    have you got them now? i found a pic of someone with a similar pair, thought you might want to see it...

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Nah I've decided against getting them, though I did end up with some black skinny jeans on the way so I'm happy, just gunna carry on with my black ankle boots for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathesaurusrex)
    black skinnies, opened checked shirt with tank under and a blazer over. Sorted.
    Go die in a hole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuzzed_Out)
    Nah I've decided against getting them, though I did end up with some black skinny jeans on the way so I'm happy, just gunna carry on with my black ankle boots for now.
    They would have been nice with a dark(ish) green shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Go die in a hole.

I can't I'm claustrophobic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathesaurusrex)
    Loser for calling me scum and telling me to die for such a stupid reason. It's hard to believe such an idiot could like lookbook.
    LOL. On so many levels.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.