Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi, so, couple months back me, few mates, couple of mates gfs, and couple of mates gfs relations (bro and cousin) went away on a trip for few days. I got on well with mate's gf's cousin. Anyways, seen occasionally since then and got on well. Then she started goin out with an ex again.
    Then couple of weeks later me, her (mates gf's cousin) and big group were away for a few days, i was flirting a lot, she was as well, and every1 else was sayin she shud b with me instead of the ex. (she also said to her mate tht she "liked me but thot i was takin the piss"
    So, few days ago, she broke up with ex, i saw her tht night at a party, we got on well, not overly flirty, mainly cause i wasnt wanting to get fired in about the girl on same day she broke up with the ex.
    Now ive got an all day party thts a family doo with her, my mates gf, and my mate, and the rest of their family 2moro, which is an all day drinking thing, so i dont know if i shud make sum sort of move/say to her/etc?? cause im sure she already knows tht i like her, but dont want it to be weird with her, my mate, my mates gf if she doesnt like me, and she is younger than me, so i dont know if she wont make a move cause im older?
    Cheers for any tips and pointers

ReputationRep:
    Personally i wouldnt make a move being that she has just split up with her ex. By all means talk to her and see how it goes yes, maybe sugges that you meet up just the two of you at some point later on if things go well.

Cheers, apart from anything its just cause a fair few of my mates are tryin to "help out" which includes textin/speakin 2 her about me, which as far as im concerned, makes things awkward, when im just tryin 2 speak 2 her normally (like used 2 before the split) lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Cheers, apart from anything its just cause a fair few of my mates are tryin to "help out" which includes textin/speakin 2 her about me, which as far as im concerned, makes things awkward, when im just tryin 2 speak 2 her normally (like used 2 before the split) lol.
    Yess that is usually the case when people get involved, it starts to get abit "he said, she said" of which none of the stuff that is said can have any reliable backing.

It will only make it awkward between you two if you make it to be, just be yourself and im sure it will be fine. Im sure she knows the ignore the gossips of frinds she has, or at least not take it all seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Im in a roughly similar sort of circumstance, but i pretty much agree with what what tom_tom_tom says by taking it easy and relaxing with the girl and just seeing how things pan out between u 2. And see if ur mate/his gf can give u a clue as to how she feels then tht might be worth a shot then mate. Best of luck.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.