Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so i am on holiday, and i met this girl who is 16, im 17, she lives about 15 minute drive from my house, and we started talking, we were getting on really well and we snogged and dry humped on the beach for about 40 minutes, then i walked her to her room and kissed her goodbye, i met her within the group of people on holiday, there is about 10 or 12 of us.
    she also gave me a love bite,
    the next day in the pool it was quite awkward, i didnt really know what to say because im quite a shy person, i went up to her when she was with another girl and said hello, how are you, and made small talk and then walked away, people in the group are taunting us a bit and saying that i like her and she likes me, theres this other boy in the group who flirts with her and she play flirts back, i feel that i can only talk to her when i've had a alcholic drink. we was with the group last night and she was there, i asked to talk to her but she said she was happy where she was and that she'll talk later. she then went to her room. then i stupidly wrote to her on facebook about im shy and i like her alot and all this stuff which was actually true and facebook said that i had send the message at 8:50am this morning so now people think that i was drunk and awake at 8:50am! i didnt say anything to her today really just spoke in a group conversation.
    then i was with her on the beach tonight and i was just sitting with her in the group but i didnt have the courage to talk to her and explain that i aint a crackhead still drunk at 8:50 in the morning and that i meant what i said but i didnt
    someone help!

ReputationRep:
    ur post is confusing! just relax!!!

ReputationRep:
    Your thinking about this wayyy too much. She wont think that ur a crackhead..atleast I wouldn't. Honestly, just tell her face to face that u are shy and then see what happens. Or get drunk and carry on the dry humping.. u know if I were to be the girl I would've been a bit disappointed when u came up to her the next morning and just said hello..

ReputationRep:
    It´s illegal for you to be drinking at 17 so she definitely won´t think you were drunk.

ReputationRep:
    are ou on holiday now? and you're on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    It´s illegal for you to be drinking at 17 so she definitely won´t think you were drunk.
    haha not in turkey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    yes but its 3:30 in the morning where i am and im out in the sticks

ReputationRep:
    His whole love life/future relies on the advice we give him, and you give him this? :no:

ReputationRep:
    I kinda understood where you were coming from. Imo, just bucker up. You shouldn't need to booze to be confident with her. If you do then something is wrong?

And talk about lucky meeting a girl of your age that happens to live near you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henegwarn)
    haha not in turkey
    I thought it was illegal full stop in turkey
    Honestly if she thinks you break the law like that then she ain´t worth it.

ReputationRep:
    just go for it. you'll only regret it if u don't.

ReputationRep:
    Nooo tell her you weren't drunk! Idk why she is behaving like this but maybe shes just as shy as you? dunno. you definately should say something though and explain to her face to face. talking via facebook or msn is not always good anyway cos people can misunderstand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    His whole love life/future relies on the advice we give him, and you give him this? :no:
    sorry.

I think you should get her drunk.

sorry again, but being very slightly drunk and moreso tired myself, this was the only plan i could come up with (inb4 rohypnol)

ReputationRep:
    sorry.

I think you should get her drunk.

sorry again, but being very slightly drunk and moreso tired myself, this was the only plan i could come up with (inb4 rohypnol)
    i also highly doubt she looked at her fb since you posted it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.