The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
I know that both MB and Leodis are close to each other and they are abt 10-15 mins to uni and 20-25mins to the city centre. (dont know how accurate this info is, am relying my answer on what I have been told).
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Yeah im curious about MB as well but I cant find ANY info on it anywhere. I just want to know if it's a sociable place to live.
Reply 3
I'm living there now.

Rooms all have sinks, you share in a flat of 5. All rooms have internet and you share shower, toilet (separate from each other) and kitchen.

It's divided into Blocks from A to N (no I block) you can access any of these blocks with your key, but not get into the actual flats. It's about 5 minutes walk from the parkinson building (the big white one) and add another 5 minutes into the centre of campus. It's about 20 minutes walk from town.

It can be sociable if you're willing to get out and meet people in your block and knock on flat doors. There's no communal areas to meet people; so it's down to you how much effort you put in (i know i should have put more effort in, in retrospect.)

If you have any more questions i'll be happy to answer them if i'm around.
Reply 4
how are the shared bathrooms and toilets kept clean? Are they clean?

Latest