Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,
    If anyone has any codes for the coke zero promotion that they do not want to use, please feel free to pm. I would be very grateful :p: . I only have 15 at the moment and so will save up for something better.

Of course you don't have to, if you don't want to :yes:

Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Pepsi Max is betterrr! Pepsi Raw is nice aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Haha. You on about the ones where you get a free iTunes song per code?

ReputationRep:
    You're supposed to sniff it.

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between coke zero and diet coke, as we are talking about coke?

ReputationRep:
    ggernnr04344u53406nnt

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Fantaaaa actually.

ReputationRep:
    I make little lines and
    oh wait that doesn't come with codes :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1395)
    What's the difference between coke zero and diet coke, as we are talking about coke?
    As a diabetic worshipper of both I feel I need to answer this

Coke Zero is the classic coke recipe, but using aspartame instead of sugar

but Diet Coke hasn't really got that much to do with normal coke. It's a diet version of this thing called 'New Coke' which was around in the 90s. The diet version was more successful, so when the company axed New Coke, Coca Cola continued to manufacture Diet Coke. But then recently in an attempt to attract those people who are against diet drinks, because of their slightly different taste, Coca Cola produced Coke Zero, a new diet drink using the classic coke recipe, not that of New Coke.

I didn't think I knew so much about coke, i'll be honest with you.

ReputationRep:
    i like diet new coke

ReputationRep:
    no one should drink coke zero or coca cola Did you know that Coke Cola is used by police officers (some states in the USA) to remove blood stains from accidents on the highway? They always carry it in their patrol cars so they have it when they need it, which I'm guessing is a lot.

You can use it for cleaning things around your house, like your toilet. You pour a can of coke in the toilet and let it sit for about and hour and then flush, the citric acid just eats all the "crap"out. You can also put a can of coke in your washing machine along with your regular detergent and it will the loosen the grease from your clothes. I haven't tried that one yet, but I'm going to. In fact, I think I will try it today. also u shouldnt drink the coca cola zero because It does have aspartame , which in excessive amounts can be bad for your brain.i know all of this and i say PHUCK THAT.... COCA COLA IS SO YUM

ReputationRep:
    love coke

ReputationRep:
    I like coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanoi)
    :'( thats what i was expecting from this thread
    clicked the title and started rolling my ten bucks :ninja:

(Original post by Hanoi)
    I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck up my nose
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kiyon)
    As a diabetic worshipper of both I feel I need to answer this

Coke Zero is the classic coke recipe, but using aspartame instead of sugar

but Diet Coke hasn't really got that much to do with normal coke. It's a diet version of this thing called 'New Coke' which was around in the 90s. The diet version was more successful, so when the company axed New Coke, Coca Cola continued to manufacture Diet Coke. But then recently in an attempt to attract those people who are against diet drinks, because of their slightly different taste, Coca Cola produced Coke Zero, a new diet drink using the classic coke recipe, not that of New Coke.

I didn't think I knew so much about coke, i'll be honest with you.
    I've learnt something today now

I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but don't like Coke Zero at all really.

ReputationRep:
    can't live without my cans of coke :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueflame8)
    Hey all,
    If anyone has any codes for the coke zero promotion that they do not want to use, please feel free to pm. I would be very grateful :p: . I only have 15 at the moment and so will save up for something better.

Of course you don't have to, if you don't want to :yes:

Thanks anyway
    i do.

its cool and refreshing sort of i like the original coca cola, pepsi, dr. pepper (or mr. pibb when i went to america :p:) and my favourite is cherry coke mm

i hate the diet ones though :puke:

EDIT: coke zero is nasty

ReputationRep:
    coke = disease

water = health

enjoy

ReputationRep:
    Coca-cola have murdered trade unionists in Columbia... they also created Fanta for the Nazis as they werent allowed to trade Coke during the war... multiple reasons why id never give that corporation a penny!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.