Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I originally applied to Birmingham City Uni to do Forensic computing, however after recent events and discussions and a realisation as to what i really want to do i've completely changed my mind with my course. I still want to study at Birmingham City Uni but I really want to do Criminology with security. Have i left it too late to change it now? Whats the best thing to do? :/

ReputationRep:
    ring them up and ask, it cant do any harm?

ReputationRep:
    I reckon get in touch with the university, and ask if this would be possible - there is a small chance they haven't filled all their places for this course. Otherwise, wait until clearing. The university will then know whether all the students who intended to do the criminology/security course are going to or not and can give you a definite answer as to whether you can switch courses or not.

ReputationRep:
    contact the uni have you already accepted a offer

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted my offer for forensic computing. I'm worried that it will come to clearing and i wont be able to change course because the rules on clearing are so restricting and so are the rules on adjustment.

I shall ring tomorrow and see what they say.

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.