Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I originally applied to Birmingham City Uni to do Forensic computing, however after recent events and discussions and a realisation as to what i really want to do i've completely changed my mind with my course. I still want to study at Birmingham City Uni but I really want to do Criminology with security. Have i left it too late to change it now? Whats the best thing to do? :/

ReputationRep:
    ring them up and ask, it cant do any harm?

ReputationRep:
    I reckon get in touch with the university, and ask if this would be possible - there is a small chance they haven't filled all their places for this course. Otherwise, wait until clearing. The university will then know whether all the students who intended to do the criminology/security course are going to or not and can give you a definite answer as to whether you can switch courses or not.

ReputationRep:
    contact the uni have you already accepted a offer

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted my offer for forensic computing. I'm worried that it will come to clearing and i wont be able to change course because the rules on clearing are so restricting and so are the rules on adjustment.

I shall ring tomorrow and see what they say.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.