Turn on thread page Beta

...who you used to like and vice versa(and maybe still dolike each other) but couldnt be togeva because of boyfriend texts u the same day they break up but she doesnt actully tell you theyve broken up...(its just a catchup)is she rebounding? We go to the same uni but have only text a few times over summer, so her text was seen as random and kinda out of the blue. Later on in the week she texts again asking for advice on her failing relationship...

BUMP lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree. but i say dont give up, you can still get the grade you want.

ReputationRep:
    Rebound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    OP I think the reason no one has replied is because it is very hard to read.

Translation:
    OP goes to uni with a girl, they normally rarely text each other. They both liked each other but this girl had a boyfriend, which prevented them from getting together. She texts OP on the day she broke up with her boyfriend. The text was a general catch-up. OP believes she texted on the rebound. Later on that week she texts for relationship advice.

OP, I think this girl is leading you on a bit. I hate it when girls say "Oh I like you too but I have a boyfriend" - this has happened to some of my guy mates. I'll give you the same advice I give them. If she really did like you she would have dumped her boyfriend and got together with you. Also it seems insensitive of her to text you with relationship advice knowing that you have/had feelings for her. I say get over her and don't let her string you along.
    Thank you so much for the translation :woo:

OP I agree with what was written here , just forget about her, she's not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    If she's asking for relationship advice then I doubt she likes you in that way. It seems as if you're in the friend zone, her shoulder to cry on so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    If she's asking for relationship advice then I doubt she likes you in that way. It seems as if you're in the friend zone, her shoulder to cry on so to speak.
    perv lol btw nice animation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    OP I think the reason no one has replied is because it is very hard to read.

Translation:
    OP goes to uni with a girl, they normally rarely text each other. They both liked each other but this girl had a boyfriend, which prevented them from getting together. She texts OP on the day she broke up with her boyfriend. The text was a general catch-up. OP believes she texted on the rebound. Later on that week she texts for relationship advice.

OP, I think this girl is leading you on a bit. I hate it when girls say "Oh I like you too but I have a boyfriend" - this has happened to some of my guy mates. I'll give you the same advice I give them. If she really did like you she would have dumped her boyfriend and got together with you. Also it seems insensitive of her to text you with relationship advice knowing that you have/had feelings for her. I say get over her and don't let her string you along.
    Thank you!

Yes it does like a rebound unfortunately. These sort of girls annoy me as you can see they're playing these guys.

ReputationRep:
    Relationship advice usually equals friend zone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.