Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So does anyone know of any jobs that are paying well (as in above minimum wage :P) in Aberdeen? I'll be starting to work at Morrisons so I'm hoping the pay there is decent!

ReputationRep:
    MacDonalds

ReputationRep:
    Barwork pays more but expect to be serving your friends over the weekends, watching them get pissed while you sweep up their vomit at 3am.

ReputationRep:
    B&Q pays well but they aren't hiring. Most of the supermarkets pay well too.

ReputationRep:
    I work at Morrisons in Aberdeen and get paid 5.77 an hour which isn't so bad. I wasn't aware there were any more jobs going there right now though?

ReputationRep:
    Insert mandatory joke about prostitution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neilisafreak)
    I work at Morrisons in Aberdeen and get paid 5.77 an hour which isn't so bad. I wasn't aware there were any more jobs going there right now though?
    Lol that's only just above mimimum wage. Yes I know £5.73 is for 21+ but I wouldn't work for any less than that :p:

Still yeah it's quite good given you don't pay tax on it. Last year I worked full time over summer and 15 hours a week then did full time hours over easter and xmas and I just fell short of my allowance so I paid 0 tax. Was :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.