The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Haha winking is good. My boyfriend did/does it occasionally and it makes me laugh. It's cheeky but friendly, and even if the person is unattractive it's still not offensive, just funny. :smile:
well this guy at work winked at me but i thought he was just messing around. I dunno i wasn't sure he was being serious or flirting?? I dunno i think though if you're flirting there more obvious approach of the touch on the arm is more suitable!
Reply 22
i wink, then hold my slr camera up to suggest i'm going to take a picture of you whether you like it or not.
Reply 23
Creepy...
Reply 24
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
LOL, funniest neg rep i've got :

Girls: What do you thin... 02-08-2009 14:04 that was shallow, how do u define ugly? If i say fat or skinny girls are uglay, isnt that shallow?
People do suicide with commet like that cause they get upset

yes beacuse people would read my comment and think 'oh she said she doesn't like ugly guys winking, ill kill myself now'

aye you get some right ******* on here lady
It's cool :biggrin:
I like it.
I had no idea so many people liked winking. I've personally always thought it was cheap and sleazy, and the kind of thing reserved for creepy old men. Each to their own though I suppose, but I can't stand people who wink.
Reply 27
you go to france and that happens all the time over there!
like everyone does it!
Reply 28
l_weeza
lol i didnt mean it like that. If someone was overweight but could still have that cute cheeky wink, then not a problem. I meant the overweight, old man PERVY wink variety.

Haha i get where you're coming from...I'd personally wink back, lick my lips then mouth "**** off" to him :grin:...had i been a girl of course :tongue:
I work in a sanisburys and i get guys young and old winking at me all the time! And i have no idea if its friendly and flirty!! Some times i don't mind if its a nice guy but loads of old men will wink :frown:
Reply 30
Depends who you are. Normally guys that do winking are a bit odd, but if you looked lovely I wouldn't mind
Reply 31
a stranger doing it is a bit creepy, if it was someone I fancied - I'd probably melt, pathetically.
Depends on the guy, if they're a stranger who's got a dodgey smirk on their face it looks sleazy and cringeworthy
otherwise, i find it quite cheesy :tongue: but still charming
Reply 33
It's playful and cute, what's not to like about it? :smile:

Unless they've been leering at you for the 15 minutes prior to it.
Queen_Pinky
Well I'm quite a self conscious person so I'd just think they're looking at someone else..or I'll just smile embarrassingly and run off lol

aw bless..!
I prefer to look at girls and do this.

Reply 36
Sad fact: I can't wink : <

Will I fail with girls?
As long as you're attractive to them, they couldn't give a poo what you do.
fallen angel9
I like this actually. I'd probably just smile back at you.

Same :mmm:

unless you were really creepy
My ex used to do this all the time to me... it kind of freaked me out!:woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending