Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

title page for psychology IA? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what should it look like? i know what it needs to include (title, name & number, subject & level, date, right?), but i'm not sure how everything should be arranged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmaT)
    what should it look like? i know what it needs to include (title, name & number, subject & level, date, right?), but i'm not sure how everything should be arranged.
    This is how I set mine out:

Title

Subject and level

Date

Word count we were told to put this not sure if it would be the same for you though

Name and number

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm supposed to put word count too. Were you told to put your instructor's name?
    And yeah, I was just wondering like visually-speaking... bottom left hand corner, top right hand corner, that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmaT)
    Yeah, I'm supposed to put word count too. Were you told to put your instructor's name?
    And yeah, I was just wondering like visually-speaking... bottom left hand corner, top right hand corner, that kind of thing.

almost forgot about the instructor lol sorry about that. Our class was told to set it out like are EE title page but after doing a google search I found an example of IA title pages that might be helpful with setting yours out:

http://theotherbps.googlepages.com/E...7_Standard.pdf
    and
    http://theotherbps.googlepages.com/E...7_Standard.pdf (don't like the setout of the one tbh)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.